Mauro Icardi and Wanda Nara investigated for human trafficking

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ShutUpPatrik

Supporter
Not sure if toxic positivity, or positively toxic?

Allegedly they kept an au pair/employee from Argentina back in Italy in slave like conditions.

Allegedly they did not pay her, made her sleep in a cold room with just a mattress, and fed her expired food.

Meanwhile the Icardi's live like kings.

If true, scum of the highest order.

EDIT: Also the employees visa was expiring, and rather than go through the proper channels they got her a "political asylum visa". Which is fraud and I guess how it becomes human trafficking.

Absolute scum if true....

How can such wealthy people be so cruel over a few grand...... To someone you're tasking with looking after your kids no less, FFS!!!!

It's hard to fathom this being true, really. He pisses away more on watches than it would take to treat a domestic helper extremely well, much less decently. To treat someone this way with their means would require intentional malice, the savings are basically negligible.

It's hard to fathom this being true, really. He pisses away more on watches than it would take to treat a domestic helper extremely well, much less decently. To treat someone this way with their means would require intentional malice, the savings are basically negligible.
It isn't hard for me to fathom. It happens all the time with people even wealthier.

Maybe same ballpark as rape. Nothing to do with need, everything to do with power

Maybe same ballpark as rape. Nothing to do with need, everything to do with power
Better way of expressing my sentiment, I suppose.
With rape there's the sense that it's obtaining sexual gratification. With domestic abuse, it would seem the payoff is obedience. Not that those things are OK even in the slightest, but there's an end to the means.

While it doesn't rise to the same level, this would seem to be more on the path to murder IMV. The infliction of harm upon someone could be the only motive...they've the means to get the same help and obedience out of any childcare provider they want. To callously treat someone so abhorently for basically no reason, with no other benefit than the joy brought by treating someone abhorrent...that's sociopathic. I guess that's why I find it so hard to fathom...how those people exist (and, sure, we all know they do) is just so hard to comprehend. It's a different species.

With rape there's the sense that it's obtaining sexual gratification. With domestic abuse, it would seem the payoff is obedience. Not that those things are OK even in the slightest, but there's an end to the means.

While it doesn't rise to the same level, this would seem to be more on the path to murder IMV. The infliction of harm upon someone could be the only motive...they've the means to get the same help and obedience out of any childcare provider they want. To callously treat someone so abhorently for basically no reason, with no other benefit than the joy brought by treating someone abhorrent...that's sociopathic. I guess that's why I find it so hard to fathom...how those people exist (and, sure, we all know they do) is just so hard to comprehend. It's a different species.
I think that level of sociopathy means you basically see other people like ants. Living moving things of no consequence or real value.

Not to that extreme maybe, but we’ve all met people on that spectrum to some degree.

All those crimes - rape, domestic abuse, human slavery - are fundamentally about Power over another person, who is usually regarded by the perp as inferior.

The perp regards the act - rape, DA, humiliation - as the demonstration of their Power.

Back
Top Bottom