Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Spurs 4-0 Utd

POCHETTINO DENTS HIS CL HOPES FOR NEXT SEASON

hlruuc4c8qx9oxalewvu.gif

... and I assume the Media hope Harry Kane is dead after tonight....
At least he can't hurt Man City/Utd, or Liverpool from the afterlife!!

Notice how quick Sky were to excuse Pogba's "red card" foul on Dele Alli - they quickly gave a reason why Dean only gave a yellow for a studs in, thigh high, reckless challenge. Pogba was sent off for much less against Woolwich and same ref Dean red-carded Vertongen for far less also against Woolwich.

See the pattern there??

Notice how quick Sky were to excuse Pogba's "red card" foul on Dele Alli - they quickly gave a reason why Dean only gave a yellow for a studs in, thigh high, reckless challenge. Pogba was sent off for much less against Woolwich and same ref Dean red-carded Vertongen for far less also against Woolwich.

See the pattern there??

It was immediate as well, they were tripping over themselves to excuse it as fast as possible.

It’s clear that the media only love making a big deal of these things when it suits a narrative for them, can't let anything get in the way of this ”Resurgance” United are having.

We all know if the media had it their way it would be Liverpool, United, Woolwich and Chelsea/City in that top 4 and we would be back to 7th or 8th ”where we belong.”

They will spend the entire summer trying to sell off our players and Poch and if it ever did happen they would then turn around and say that we lack ambition and that we have let one of the greatest sides fade away without winning anything.

I am honestly falling out of love with football because of these cunts because their agenda has a clear relation to how officials behave, they know that as well, they knew it during the Leicester season and they know it now.

Sky are a bunch of cretins, they use football as a way to abuse betting and are in the pockets of the top clubs, everybody with common sense knows it just like everybody knows that this league is bent, I love spurs but I would be lying if I said I loved the premier league because I think it is dodgy and sapping the life out of the game and SKY are one of the key reasons for that.

Fuck them.

Back
Top Bottom