Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Salah Swan diving to a penalty.

Seriously, why does no one call out his ridiculous throwing himself to the ground and rolling about...... It's Neymar-esque.

But it's OK..... He's in the "good boys club" so is immune from criticism.
My displeasure is there are clearly two different approaches from Sky. Had Sky did the same thing as they did with Kane then I have no problem. This hasn't been the first time either with Kane, they even made him explain post-match once his actions whilst a slow-motion of the contact was being shown, can say they have never done that before or since with another player.

Last edited:
Absolutely disgraceful.

But to be fair, I doubt Harry gives a flying fuck what pond scum like this think. He's England captain, he's widely regarded as one of the best strikers in the world and makes over £15m a year.

These lot probably make, what? £30k a year each tops. Or at least they did because there's not a chance in hell they'll be in a job tomorrow.

:kaneshh::kaneear:
Pair of twats and whoever has altered her face should be sued

Seen better at the Deep, Hull!

More ESPN shit cunteryness

Absolute disgrace......

"It would be a shame for the Premier league if Tottenham won especially playing like that"

I suppose he didn't catch the 5-2 demolition of 4th placed Southampton or the 6-1 humiliation of Man United.

God I hate the media..... They've got absolutely nothing to say but think that they're the most important people in sport.

Fuckwits the lot of them

I genuinely think they both should get fired immediately. If this happened in US...just unthinkable...

If they think that about someone who doesn't really have a speech problem, what do they think about people who have actual disabilities? That's what their employers have to wonder.

Ogden is a dick. He said it was boring that they had to talk about the England captain getting another 20 goal a season, season. Belitteling him and us yet again. Cunts.

He's not taking any responsibility, doesn't say I he is using a collective 'our' to mask the fact he should be fired
And where’s the gobby bird who was centre stage ?

actually.... WHO was she in the first place ?

genuinely getting a bit sick of all this anti spurs anti Harry media carry on now

id (kk) love it if we smashed this league, spite the fuckin lot of em

And where’s the gobby bird who was centre stage ?

actually.... WHO was she in the first place ?

genuinely getting a bit sick of all this anti spurs anti Harry media carry on now

id (kk) love it if we smashed this league, spite the fuckin lot of em

I'll give you a hint.

red-tick-in-box-008.jpg

If they think that about someone who doesn't really have a speech problem, what do they think about people who have actual disabilities? That's what their employers have to wonder.

Ogden is a dick. He said it was boring that they had to talk about the England captain getting another 20 goal a season, season. Belitteling him and us yet again. Cunts.
If this had been about Salah, Aguero, Mane etc then this would be getting wall to wall coverage.

I mean FFS they are insulting the England Football Caption for God's sake and worst of all they are not just attacking his football, they are attacking him personally and taking the mickey out of things about him that he can do absolutely nothing about.

They are blatantly discriminating him and should be fired.

Back
Top Bottom