Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Has anyone tried to defend this? It should clearly have been given as a penalty regardless of the fact that they go up the other end and score from it, which would double up their need to pull it back.

Of all the decisions against us, this one was the worst. I can't find any justification for VAR ignoring it. And it completely changed the game in their favour.

On the Kulu trip, Dermot Gallagher said yes he gets clipped but it's not a penalty. He admits Kulu was tripped but it's not a pen because reasons.

Stephen Warnock called him out at least and said it was a stonewaller but man, Dermot loves to just take the side of the referee doesn't he.

Not awarding a pen for Kulu was criminal. The decision was worth two goals which makes it even worse. But we never get anything. Everyone wants to see us fail. Not least the referee association

Gary neville practically screaming head butt by richie was fucking scandulous. His constant need for a spurs player esp romero to be sent off is fucking shocking. Hes always at it. Seems to have a new love affair for the scum

This forum's transformation into RAWK is complete
Except RAWK doesn’t have 1/3 of their subs bashing the manager and chairman on a daily basis.

About time we grasp the insularity every other fanbase does. We’ve been fucked over so many times and unceremoniously ridiculed beyond necessity. We should erect them walls as high as possible

Has anyone tried to defend this? It should clearly have been given as a penalty regardless of the fact that they go up the other end and score from it, which would double up their need to pull it back.

Of all the decisions against us, this one was the worst. I can't find any justification for VAR ignoring it. And it completely changed the game in their favour.
“Kulusevski has got his foot clipped there, … nothing given”. If that stops a counter, it’s a yellow card. How can that not be a penalty.

I have to mute the comms when he's on Spurs games. Can't stand him.

Get yourself a surround sound speaker set up for cheap. Plug all the speakers in and unplug them all with a match on to find out which ones just have the crowd.

For mine it's the rear speakers. You can kinda hear somebody talking but can't actually make out the anti spurs stat they are reading.

I plug it in when it's clear we're going to win for the salt or the silence from whoever is co-commentating.

Yeah man absolutely spot on, reminds me of that home game against Liverpool earlier this season where....wait a minute :maddisonhmm:

The above view annoys me when rival fans say that. ItLike what Nick "Trevor" Sharp Nick "Trevor" Sharp pointed out. The wrong offside call against L’pool was a miscommunication by the VAR officials. It was not a situation of the officials looking at a debatable decision, a potential sending off or a penalty shout and coming down on our side.

Until they right Mendes' goal at OT, it's ALWAYS gonna be skewed!

But after tonight, we deserve all the flak we get!

That was no one's fault except our own!!

Back
Top Bottom