Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As much as just because - I would love to see us win the league just to see what they would say
My guess is three months of white noise.

1gjdAX7.gif

IF we ever won the League... I think SKY would just close down for a season or two, until everyone forgot it happened... then re-open for business again, and simply 're-invent' football History, like they did in 1992!

This shit has been going on for years, honestly.

If you think about it, Spurs have easily been the big success story of the last decade in the Premier League. We have continuously improved, made a great financial return, building new stadium and training facilities AND been producing England national team players like crazy.

Yet none of that seems to matter in the eyes of the media because they have too many Mourinhos and Klopps and teams in red to suck off and say that THIS IS THEIR YEAR.

Boring stuck in their ways fuckers.

Hate to say it... but we're just TOO JEWISH for the Media to handle!

I'm not being paranoid...
Just LOOK at the way Daniel Levy is described and perceived in the media...

We've all seen it... we ALL KNOW IT!
It's 'common knowledge'

He's a tight fisted Jewish Cunt who every other PL Chairman HATES...

tell me that ain't their agenda?

Hate to say it... but we're just TOO JEWISH for the Media to handle!

I'm not being paranoid...
Just LOOK at the way Daniel Levy is described and perceived in the media...

We've all seen it... we ALL KNOW IT!
It's 'common knowledge'

He's a tight fisted Jewish Cunt who every other PL Chairman HATES...

tell me that ain't their agenda?
I'm not so sure about that... it's not as if jewish people don't have a high representation in the media hierarchy.

Edit: they also give Abramovich a pretty easy ride.

I'm not so sure about that... it's not as if jewish people don't have a high representation in the media hierarchy.

Edit: they also give Abramovich a pretty easy ride.

No, but West Ham, ArseAnal and Liverpool do...!

They all fucking hate us for various reasons!

...and they only give Abramovitch an easy ride 'cos they're scared of what will happen to their Families if they don't!

That's unbelievable. I know we've been known to fold under pressure in the past but give us some credit for the consistent progress over the last few years. How the fuck are liverpool going to win the fucking league? SSN just as deluded as their fucking fans.
This is beyond a fucking joke.

We've been finishing comfortably above Liverpool for the best part of a decade now and STILL every year they are talked about a title contenders and we're ignored.

It sounds paranoid but there definitely seems to be some sort of anti spurs agenda going on.

I mean where's the reams of managers coming out this season saying they'd rather we (the underdog) won the league instead of Chelsea?

There's all this talk of Chelsea being supreme and unstoppable yet WE'VE been beaten less times than them this season. Plus we've been utterly butt fucked by key injuries and had Europe to contend with. Just a little bit of fucking appreciation wouldn't go amiss!

It's be really interesting to see how the media would cover the following happening tomorrow evening:
  1. We beat Swansea
  2. Man City beat Chelsea

We'd look forward to seeing a Pep wankfest without a single mention of us. Guaranteed.

Fuck me, if Man City drew with Chelsea then they'd still be spinning the media narrative into "Man City show their worth, and could still catch leaders Chelsea".

This shit makes me thankful I watch the coverage in the states. NBC does the usual song and dance with the flashy managers/signings, but they always give Spurs their due.

This shit has been going on for years, honestly.

If you think about it, Spurs have easily been the big success story of the last decade in the Premier League. We have continuously improved, made a great financial return, building new stadium and training facilities AND been producing England national team players like crazy.

Yet none of that seems to matter in the eyes of the media because they have too many Mourinhos and Klopps and teams in red to suck off and say that THIS IS THEIR YEAR.

Boring stuck in their ways fuckers.

This shit makes me thankful I watch the coverage in the states. NBC does the usual song and dance with the flashy managers/signings, but they always give Spurs their due.

I quoted BAE because I was going to basically say exactly what you did so I'll leave your quote here. We at least get a bone thrown at us here in the States instead of absolutely pretending we don't exist like in England.

Back
Top Bottom