Medical Staff at the Lane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

frontwheel

Supporter
No such thing as TMI
I know that on Wednesday there'll most probably be a few Muamba chants go up.

But if anyone clever can come with something to sing for the amazing response from the medics, I think it would be great.

I'm a cynical atheist cunt at the best of times but I was weeping and praying on Saturday while (it looks like, please Darwin) a young man's life was saved by prompt action.

I think those medics deserve our recognition. They were on the fucking case big time.

x

According to Micky hazard on twitter the guys on the pitch where Jeff the physio and Dr Shabazz.

I love physio jeff
Physio jeff loves me

I will try and get Dr Shabazz into a song

A minutes applause at the beginning of the game at the very minimum I would hope for.

Maybe we can get a 'Stand up, for the physio's' going round the ground as well. If we can do 'Stand up if you hate Woolwich' then we can manage this at least.

I also think there should be a rendition of the Muamba song including Ollie Modeste. Will need insight from Windy as to whether that's "mo-desst" or "mod-est-ay" I reckon..

Stand up for the physios would be great. Also getting Ollie Modeste in there too, bit weird not to really, all things considered.

HY8j7.jpg

^ He was getting mentioned all over the place on Saturday but he said himself that he didn't actually get on the pitch to help. The stewards wouldn't let him on.

He did mention a big part of his job is campaigning for all sports men/women to get screening for this sort of thing though.

I think "STAND UP, FOR THE PHYSIOS" would be amazing (and a fuck load more appropriate than standing up solely to hate ArseAnal!!)

I also reckon the St John's Ambulance guys will get a rousing reception when they make their way around the pitch before the game... and so they should!

Every single person involved on Saturday night should be immensely proud of themselves.

Back
Top Bottom