Michael Dawson

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How can anyone not love Daws, his enthusiasm for life is infectious and you just know he would be down to earth and a pleasure to meet.

I have had the pleasure of meeting him, albeit for no more than 10 minutes, and he's an absolute baller of a man. So down to earth and genuine. Nothing fancy at all about him but someone you just know is liked by everyone he comes into contact with.

I have had the pleasure of meeting him, albeit for no more than 10 minutes, and he's an absolute baller of a man. So down to earth and genuine. Nothing fancy at all about him but someone you just know is liked by everyone he comes into contact with.
So glad you posted this, so reassuring to hear that he is as genuine as he appears:)

I can also vouch for him being a totally fantastic fella. Met him the week after Ryan Mason was assaulted by Cahill. Hull were in London playing (Fulham I think) and the team were in the hotel we were staying in. Had a chat for 10 minutes or so. A genuinely nice bloke. Spurs through and through.

I did get to meet him when we were invited to the Heineken bar, and it was just after his birthday. He is pure gold, just the nicest guy you would want to meet.

Years ago, my friends and I attended a Spurs Fans Forum session with Harry Redknapp and one or 2 others, including Dawson. We managed to speak to him and get a photo with him after the session - he really is just the nicest bloke on the planet.

Imagine Dawson, and Ledders, under a Conte? Romero right of Dawson centre, Ledley LCB…

Nicky Ricky Dicky Dawn Daydreaming GIF by Nickelodeon

Back
Top Bottom