Michael Dawson

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Neville rant about us was one of the issues “bad apples” was Dawson not mentioned? If yes on what grounds? Because if no truth in it then something should be done.

Always struck me as genuine, a thoroughly nice guy. I love it when players feel the same about the Club as we do. We've had a lot worse to put up with, another one who ran his heart out for us whenever he played.

Loved Daws...100% heart!

Gotta ask though, why has R-Sols thread got 'ex-Spurs player' in front of the title, while the threads for much loved players such Daws and Keano haven't?

Admin Admin please amend this travesty.

Love Daws. He was my hero as a kid, which is why perhaps I grew up with no technical ability but handy in the air with a penchant for lumping strikers.

Top bloke and great servant to Spurs and everywhere else he has gone. One ex player I would genuinely like to meet

Every time I hear/ see his name, it reminds me of that scene in Gavin and Stacey where Gavin gets a signed picture of him for Christmas - “Dawsy!” 😂

Like a lot of us, I absolutely loved Michael Dawson. Admittedly there was always a mistake in him, but no one was prouder to be our captain and wear the shirt, and he epitomises the commitment we are severely lacking currently. I would take 11 Dawson's in our team over the supposedly finer players. Money doesn't buy what he gave to us.

Enjoy your retirement.

Back
Top Bottom