Michael Dawson

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Remember how a lot of Spurs 'supporters' used to slag off 'Mr Tottenham'. I do

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2015...or-3m-is-outperforming-arsenals-per-mertesa/?

Interesting dontcha think? :dawsonmean:
Yet Hull have conceded 14 more goals this season and lye 12 places below Woolwich.

I'm sure Germany would call up Daws over Mertesacker if both were German.

You utter dimwit.

Have you even considered that Hull are a far worse team and therefore are on the backfoot for a greater proportion of games than Woolwich, and therefore Dawson is able to make more tackles and clear the ball more often? It doesn't make him a better defender. It makes him a busier defender in a team much worse at retaining possession.

You complete plonker!!

Yet Hull have conceded 14 more goals this season and lye 12 places below Woolwich.

I'm sure Germany would call up Daws over Mertesacker if both were German.

You utter dimwit.

Have you even considered that Hull are a far worse team and therefore are on the backfoot for a greater proportion of games than Woolwich, and therefore Dawson is able to make more tackles and clear the ball more often? It doesn't make him a better defender. It makes him a busier defender in a team much worse at retaining possession.

You complete plonker!!

I kind of agree with the statistics being weighted towards a more defensive team, but your own answer would mean Lloris would be much worse than Ospina/Szzzccenshchy.

Absolutely no-one slagged him off you jurassic drama queen. People (correctly) came to the conclusion that he was no longer good enough for our squad and you, being the massive pre-menstrual tart you are, got your knickers in a twist saying people ''slagged him off''.

Tit.
yeh, definately worth calling him a tit over.

Couldnt give a shit about Hull usually (although the chance of them putting the barcodes down had me more than mildly interested in their game yesterday), but really disappointed for Dawson. Huge amount of respect for him (which only increased when he turned down QPR and fought his way back into Villas Boas' plans)
I wish he had realised he wasnt quite good enough any more and retired whilst he was still a spurs player

Met him in the players lounge a few years ago. He was talking to the fella from Gavin & Stacey and I went over with my little brother hiding behind me. Stopped his conversation and made a real effort to be warm towards us. Love him.

Back
Top Bottom