Middlesbrough v Tottenham Hotspur, FA Cup 5th Round, Riverside Stadium, Tuesday 1st March 2022 at 19:55 GMT, LIVE on BBC1

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If we start next season with Winks or Hjobjerg still in this team, I'm done with this club.
Star Wars GIF

I think calling them ‘plodders’ is unfair, they’ve been playing the ball around quite nicely from what I’ve seen

They are the 8th place team in the Championship after finishing 10th last year.

I know people like to talk about the magic of the Cup and credit to them for taking advantage of our shit side, but no way should they be looked at as anything other than not close to our, or any PL teams, level.

Anyone who blames Conte when he had a midfield choice of Wanks, PEH, White and Devine with a bench of Bergwijn, Scarlett and nobody else in attack is a moron.

This is 100% on the lack of quality in our club, nothing to do with the manager at all.
hes as much to blame as the lack of quality! hes yet again gone with winks and PEH in midfield when it has NEVER FUCKING WORKED AND NEVER WILL! winks is football suicide! proving it yet again tonight against a championship side

Pathetic performance from the off. Sat back and just let believe. We have hardly created any chances or got into their box other than odd occasion. Tactics, mentality , everything fucked. Conte looks like he couldn’t give a shit on the sidelines. We are we never pumped up for any game. We just twaddle around doing nothing. Now we have flogged lane and son for what?

Anyone who blames Conte when he had a midfield choice of Wanks, PEH, White and Devine with a bench of Bergwijn, Scarlett and nobody else in attack is a moron.

This is 100% on the lack of quality in our club, nothing to do with the manager at all.
What the fuck does he do?

This isn't Bayern fucking Munich we're playing

Back
Top Bottom