Mikey Moore

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Next big tournament for this England age group isn't until 2026 with the u19 Euros but probably a chance Mikey moves up an England age-group before then and plays the 2025 u19 Euros next summer (if they qualify).

Mikey Like Bergval should be in and around the 1st team going forward training, and getting minutes here and there. I think this will benefit them much more than a loan

Next big tournament for this England age group isn't until 2026 with the u19 Euros but probably a chance Mikey moves up an England age-group before then and plays the 2025 u19 Euros next summer (if they qualify).
He’ll be in the U21’s or full England team by the end of next season, come on mate be realistic!

Joking aside, if his body matures well in the next 12months he should be ready to blood fully season after.

Been vocal about getting it right protectively, but sometimes the talent just insists and he looks like that profile, just hope Ange n crew don’t mess his hamstrings/body with intensity too often next season or the season after.

Nah brah, that was like... BAD.

He looks good, tho.

Fans need to take it easy with him and not plonk the world on his head.

Just let him develop and see where it goes.

Hard not to get excited when you see he's got a finish like that in his locker, but still the wise move.

He's coming along nicely, let's keep the pressure of him.
Like Deli you mean.

Agree.

That said, of all those young lads we have, I really think Will Lankshear will be exceptional.

Desperately needs a loan next season.

Thing with Lankshear is that he's developed well physically, so it almost feels like a man playing youth football which has allowed him to dominate.

Reminds me a bit of Solanke at youth level where he was just so far ahead of everyone physically (or Emmanuel-Thomas for the older folk) - so will be interesting to see how he holds up against actual grown ups.

I think Moore and Lankshear are gonna be the cream of the crop...

Will be interesting if Ange uses/keeps Devine and Donley, as although nowhere near first team regulars, are at the age when they'll either start to be used more regularly, or slip down the pecking order in favour of (even) younger players coming through!!

I'd like to think we're spoilt for choice, but realise it's probably more of a numbers game...

With THAT many promising attacks minded players coming through, some will make it, but obviously some won't.

Be interesting to see who does make it through for us longer term.

Back
Top Bottom