Modern Football is Broken - Picture Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Griezmann has recorded two documentaries, each with a different answer on whether he's staying with Atletico or signing with Barca

And he's going to release one tonight with this answer.

Fucking state of it.

Heard this on the radio tonight. Spent the next 10 minutes solid shaking my head in disbelief.

screenshot_223.jpg

WeahsCousin. He’s a funny fucker, gets so many people thinking his quotes are real.

Twitter

WeahsCousin. He’s a funny fucker, gets so many people thinking his quotes are real.

Twitter

I thought that quote was most probably made up when I found it on Facebook. I posted it here because I thought it was funny and summed up my feelings about that Robbie Williams charity cheese-fest. Mind you I bet that's what Keane probably really thinks, lol.

I thought that quote was most probably made up when I found it on Facebook. I posted it here because I thought it was funny and summed up my feelings about that Robbie Williams charity cheese-fest. Mind you I bet that's what Keane probably really thinks, lol.

Yeah some of his “quotes” are spot on.

His Paul Scholes one’s always do the grumpy northern bloke image to a tee.

I don't understand, if the release clauses were met by AFC Wimbledon, which it seems they were, why they refused to let the player talk to them.
The agent has been binging on Ballers for the last year.
No wonder the gangsters want to get in on this agency/agent deal.
It’s kind of like how they all started off. Strong arming stall holders, pubs, shops and clubs.

I don't understand, if the release clauses were met by AFC Wimbledon, which it seems they were, why they refused to let the player talk to them.

D) On the Monday – AFC Wimbledon and Eric Samuelson emailed the BWFC Chairman with an official 35k offer, with a 25% sell on – which was considerably less than the Tranmere Rovers offer, and that was respectfully declined.

They have to agree. All parties satisfied, as they mentioned in the contract.

Back
Top Bottom