Modern Football is Broken - Picture Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

hmm it is all too happy.... you'll find me in the corner of some dark techno club in Berlin. But willing to try anything twice

Mix in a lot of kettamine and acid and it'll sound like the best techno you've ever heard, mate..... :dude:

8b199a77a7d5cfd0a7e3cdbf11cbaf8a.png

I watched the video hoping they would explain wtf it was. No such luck. Just old now, I guess.

:myword:
I'm the same as you!

But I saw this promoted at other clubs over the last couple of seasons and it's just a way of fleecing more money out of existing fans by monetising their relationship. Unfortunately I can't help any more than that as I've completely forgotten how it actually works. Guess I'll pay more attention to it if Spurs were to introduce it.

I watched the video hoping they would explain wtf it was. No such luck. Just old now, I guess.

:myword:
Cryptocurrency that masks itself as a way to influence your club by buying the currency and then being able to vote on really pointless things.

Apparently Roma had a vote picking the design of the team bus ... woo:llorishuh:

Also other teams fans can vote...

And like, the greatest sin of all is, is any of this that interesting to watch?

I'm invested in it because I both want to see Poch do well and also am certain on some level that there will be early struggles that Poch will be sacked for.

But the question of whether this team will win the Champions League, ultimately who cares? There's no romance in that competition anymore, there really isn't.

The Qatar vs Abu Dhabi challenge cup.

I have a friend with season tickets at reading so I went a number of times when I lived in the UK. The worst atmosphere I've ever known. They don't sing at all. And going to their stadum is like a trip to an out of town tescos. plus there are zero pubs within walking distance. just awful. much like this song actually
It's a horrible stadium went to see London irish there and as you say a soulless out of town bowl.

In the 'Tim Lovejoy' category.

A lifelong Cambridge United fan, with recent claims to being a THFC fan but I don't recall him being anything other than a Cambridge fan when on Soccer AM. Whilst one can follow two (or more teams) of course, I get the impression if Woolwich started serving up Daylesford Organic Kalamata Olive Hummous, he'd rock over there fairly sharpish.

I, of course, very much enjoy Daylesford Organic Kalamata Olive Hummous, with a drizzle of Belazu Extra Virgin Olive Oil and a squeeze of Natoora Organic Unwaxed Verdello Lemon Juice. Who doesn't?
Think I once saw something where he said he had to hide his Spurs allegiance for Soccer AM and was forced to promote being Cambridge.

I have a friend with season tickets at reading so I went a number of times when I lived in the UK. The worst atmosphere I've ever known. They don't sing at all. And going to their stadum is like a trip to an out of town tescos. plus there are zero pubs within walking distance. just awful. much like this song actually
Completely agree. I’ve been a few times and it’s always shit. Worst location of a stadium ever. Even worse than MKD. Genuine plastic club and a pretty horrid town in general, sadly - sad because I work close to there.

Cba to get a pic but Leeds rocking up at our place looking like the Scottish national team or Everton.

Just wear your yellow away kit. Or if you really must, that stripey black and dark green thing.

Losers.

Back
Top Bottom