More Mail bullshit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's probably true that Ade has spoke to AVB, the manager insists his door is always open. It probably true that AVB said 'don't worry you'll be playing soon', but I doubt they were in any way 'crisis' talks.

Only crisis I can see is what the fuck are we going to do when he pisses off to the ANC in the New Year.

Although I guarantee there are some gullible Spurs supporters who believe this crap as well.

Not that I can do anything, but seriously:

NXV1u.gif

(seems like an appropriate time to break this out again)

What kind of paper is the mail, I mean is it considered a tabloid? It's written like one but because it isn't as comic-like as the sun, I get the impression mail readers consider it to be a quality paper.

What kind of paper is the mail, I mean is it considered a tabloid? It's written like one but because it isn't as comic-like as the sun, I get the impression mail readers consider it to be a quality paper.

Just like any other newspaper you need to read it knowing what pre-set agendas they have - they ALL have them to some degree....

Yeah agree with that, the times, the telegraph, the independent, the guardian - they all peddle an agenda at you but they do seem to breed a lot less hatred and ignorance than the mail.

The Mail is one of those insidious little newspapers that is a tabloid, but pretends to be a broadsheet. Like the Daily Express, They are not traditional red tops like the Sun the Mirror and the Star et al. They hide behind a façade of class, but peddle hatred xenophobia and in some cases downright lies. A test was done and I think for a good 6 months between the Mail and the Express, on any given day, the front page was either attacking immigrants, or harking on about Princess Diana. And this was years after her death. The Express in particular was obsessed. The Mail, has been very good in the modern era in cornering the online market. They have done this by way of false headlines and outrageous stories. Which have little substance but do attract people to click on the links, thus generating ad revenue. This makes for interesting reading about the mail online http://www.vice.com/read/all-grown-up-sexing-up-the-internet-with-the-daily-mail

Not going to bother reading but it's going in the bullshit journalism thread for posterity. I welcome it to be honest. Last stupid article about a crisis at spurs was on the day we beat man united away

I'm not even going to click on it, they don't deserve the traffic.

What does it say?

I refused to read it too... but a wild guess would be something along the lines of asylum seekers taking all of our jobs, tax-payers subsidising benefit cheats and Jim Davidson should have his own prime-times tv show again!
...oh and David Cameron is really dishy!

Back
Top Bottom