Morecambe (H) - FA Cup - Sunday 1400 KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

conte said sess is fine for this game and I didn't think reggie was injured

Reg: Only minor concern but not considered fit enough to risk last night.

Sess: Fingers crossed.

I won't believe either until I see them kick a ball though...... These niggles are constant atm and seem to be effecting half the squad. Ffs!

Reg: Only minor concern but not considered fit enough to risk last night.

Sess: Fingers crossed.

I won't believe either until I see them kick a ball though...... These niggles are constant atm and seem to be effecting half the squad. Ffs!
Don’t let Sessegnon cross his fingers FFS or he’ll break them.

I love visiting TFC after a win or a loss.

A win and it's all "we're getting top 4, we're back, Conte is going to win us trophies"

A loss to a far superior team, arguably the best squad in the league and it's "Morecambe are more our level, lucky to get a 1-0 here, we'll scrap it"

Never change gang, never change.

Our u23's played their last game on 4th December, a month or so ago.

However yesterday u23 side beat Crawley in a friendly - only players mentioned are Markanday and Clarke, good to see the former back after a covid break.

www.wscountytimes.co.uk

Tottenham Hotspur beat Crawley Town in behind-closed-doors friendly

Crawley Town were beaten 2-1 at home by a young Tottenham Hotspur XI in a behind-closed-doors friendly at The People's Pension Stadium earlier today (Wednesday).
www.wscountytimes.co.uk

If Conte is ever going to play some youngsters then Morecambe is the match - likely players might include Kion Etete (striker recalled from L2 Northampton where he did well), Dilan Markanday (winger top scorer for u23'a so far this season), Harvey White (DM.CM 2nd highest scorer/assist maker for u23's and previous L1 experience in 20/21), Jack Clarke (winger), Dane Scarlett (if fit from covid - not been seen for a while) and a range of other players.

Maybe include say 4 - 6 of them in the squad ?

Think we have to play at least half a team of first teamers as I wouldn't trust our squad players to beat even Morecambe. I'm not even joking.

Our squad players already lost to the Slovenian washing machine company this season.

Lloris
Sanchez Rodon Davies
Bergwijn Lo Celso Winks Ndombele Gil
Lucas Scarlett

Let’s go and try and entertain but rest a few players as well.

Lloris
Sanchez Rodon Davies
Bergwijn Lo Celso Winks Ndombele Gil
Lucas Scarlett

Let’s go and try and entertain but rest a few players as well.

IMO some squad rotation over next couple of weeks is essential - midweek after Morecambe is the 2nd leg v Chelsea, followed by :

16/1: Woolwich (H)
19/1: Leicester City (A)
23/1: Chelsea (A)

So a run of 4 games every 3 - 4 days

Back
Top Bottom