MOTD running order game

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

:love:
Gotcha. Here's a picture of a young Steve with the League Cup to make up for your disappointment ;)

article_0_008_ED53900000259_84_468x286.jpg
thank you sweetie. Look at that strong jawline, you can see why I fell in love with him :love:

There was a point when I was bummed we didn't get MOTD, and then I realized that we have almost the exact same thing in the States, so it's not too bad. Definitely interested in what happened with Everton/Leiceister however the fuck it's spelt.
Just thank fuck it isn't on ESPN...

Desk Dude #1: "And this story out of the English Premier League, Eric Dier, at 20 years old, wins the match for his side in great fashion on his debut for the club."

Desk Dude #2: "That's amazing, Bill. You know, one has to wonder what Johnny Manziel would think of this? Can he live up to the pressure as this young man has? WILL he start the Browns' next preseason game?"

Me: *shotgun blast*

dunno why they had him on, showed he knows nothing about Spurs in the winter when he claimed LvG was a done deal. From a solo cup win in '97 to leaving every managerial post under a dark cloud including part timers like Grozny. Damn fine player but an awful manager and a shite pundit
Anyone notice his ill-fitting shirt ? The BBC job lot Primark Shirt Selection Panel will have to meet in special Session to sort this one out.

Back
Top Bottom