MOTD running order game

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

MOTD running order game

Why not predict Tottenham's position in the MOTD running order based on how they played in relation to other games on the day ?

WHU 0-1 Spurs will be second on tonight, say I

Dunno, 4 goals in the Leicester / Everton game and 4 in Brom / Sunderland, 3 goals at Old Trafford plus it's Utd...

I reckon 4th unless Palace shit all over the scum.

There was a point when I was bummed we didn't get MOTD, and then I realized that we have almost the exact same thing in the States, so it's not too bad. Definitely interested in what happened with Everton/Leiceister however the fuck it's spelt.

There was a point when I was bummed we didn't get MOTD, and then I realized that we have almost the exact same thing in the States, so it's not too bad. Definitely interested in what happened with Everton/Leiceister however the fuck it's spelt.

and....I'm look around to see when NBC is going to do their thing and I don't see it on TV today. So fuck, we might be dicked this year when it comes to that sort of thing. Fuck

MOTD running order game

Why not predict Tottenham's position in the MOTD running order based on how they played in relation to other games on the day ?

WHU 0-1 Spurs will be second on tonight, say I

They ran it like 4th on 5 Live's sports report earlier so not too sure about that

yeah, I found it after I posted this. Wasn't it on as soon as all of the matches were over last season?
I don't think so, maybe in the winter when there wasn't an MLS game and what not. I've never watched it all that much because I multiscreen most the games I'm interested in in the mornings since we're always playing on fucking Sunday.

Is it not just a straight rip of the English MOTD? I always thought it was, but again didn't watch all that much.

It's spelt L-e-i-c-e-s-t-e-r
and it rhymes with Jester
think Lester the Jester

Back
Top Bottom