MOTD Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just watched our game on MOTD and Lineker mentioned about the amazing achievements of Harry Kane. He then asked Monkey face Gooner Cunt Martin Keown about Kane and the game, his comment was based around how disappointed he was with the defending for Kane’s goal. Not one word about Kane’s achievements or the positives of the the 2nd half.
How can someone as pathetic as this get a job in football punditry? He’s like the geeky Woolwich fan boys you get on Twatter and TIK TOK.

Grow up ya pathetic manchild

That’s why I enjoy it when he’s on TalkSport with Simon Jordan. Jordan picks up on the daft things he says and drags him around like a rag doll

Can’t vouch for the Sky coverage and any supposed bias but fuck me MOTD did a dreadful job tonight. Highlights were very selective. Missed our early dominance and chances aside from the goal. Said our goal was against the run of play when it was the start of the match. Fucking idiots. It was a brilliant breakaway. And if Forest deserved something from the game as they said, then we deserved something from the multitude of chances we had as well. Oh, and the penalty was a clear red. How can a handball 1 yard out denying a header into an open net not be a clear goalscoring opportunity. FFS. But oh yes weren’t Forest amazing, Brian Clough, the City Ground, European Cups, jumpers for goalposts, blah blah fuck off.

EDIT: final sin was interviewing their manager so fucking close up. On the HD TV I was terrified!

:mourweird:

Last edited:
I find the never ending Liverpool sucking-off in the media quite disgusting to be honest. Every time I watch them they become my most hated team for a few hours..

Pearce talks some shite - 'Ken Bates grandfather of modern Chelsea'? Bollocks, he left them £110m in debt and the Russian bailed them out.

They never talk about that, a bankrupt corpse saved by a criminal who robbed the Russian people of their wealth who invested a billion in a football club as a play toy and a means to escape.

Fuck em......it took pundits til January to realise that Dier had been playing in defence the entire season covering injuries and not dropped for Wanyama.

They tried to sell our players in news stories but hardly mentioned it as one by one the squad signed 5 year extensions.

They praised Chelseas run when we ended it.....slate Dele for his diving and his attitude but laud Hazard and Costa as world class winners.

Even Woolwich are still a top 4 club, and Liverpool now only 10 points behind Chelsea (but don't worry about the game more they have played)

If we win the title, two days later the talk will be about how the big clubs will not let that happen again next year and the signings they should bring in.

Let it continue. We coast with the pressure elsewhere.

And if that happened it would be "oh but it was a poor league this season", conveniently forgetting about the most expensive squads in history and 5 of the (supposed) best managers in the world working in it. I've said in the past that the lack of recognition didn't bother me, but, taking my Spurs bias out of it, from a journalistic standpoint the real story is being deliberately ignored.

Take MOTD last night. If you were commissioned to write a parody of the show, you could do worse than simply copy, verbatim, everything from last night. Throw in a few comedy cock graphics, desperately trying to squeeze in from the sidelines and being shooed away by the moronic Chapman, and job done. Put a funny hat on Shearer and it's trebles and BAFTA's all round.

MOTD is a fucking mess - it is in a perfect position to offer an alternative to the sky top 4 mantra, but they wimp out and offer up a lame copy. In protest I've cancelled my DD licence fee payments, and shall spend my evenings learning Latin American dancing. 1 - I'll learn how to dance like a wanker, 2 - I'll probably learn more about football and 3 - I'll have the satisfaction of not paying for the gurning chimp's beard trimmer. The fucking cunt.

Last edited:
Gassed as in high...or gassed as in can't breathe through the fog? The former, I'm in. The latter, i have a new e cig that is so ace, the neighbour (Spam fan) thought the house was on fire while I was sat on the throne having my morning vape & cuppa with the window open.

That reminds me of an excellent joke told by Thelonious Thelonious

I shall repeat it now.

"I accidentally fell asleep smoking an e-cigarette

When I woke up my whole house was on the internet."

Back
Top Bottom