MOTD Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can't say we crowd refs or shout back. When they are fouled they get up, I think on the whole I feel we are old school. Probably Alli is the only gobby one.

It's going to fuck up the likes of Chavs & Scum the most. Fingers crossed

I'm not too worried about dissent. I just hope we get cuter with the holding in the box. Jan has previous for this.

I'm not too worried about dissent. I just hope we get cuter with the holding in the box. Jan has previous for this.
Usually when he has been turned, rather than for set pieces, under Poch we are mainly zonal marking rather than man for man. Not to say it doesn't go on, it does but I feel it is one of the standout changes under Poch, we give away very few fouls in and around the box. We make up for that higher up the pitch though.

Usually when he has been turned, rather than for set pieces, under Poch we are mainly zonal marking rather than man for man. Not to say it doesn't go on, it does but I feel it is one of the standout changes under Poch, we give away very few fouls in and around the box. We make up for that higher up the pitch though.

Yes, but as a 'risk v reward' tactic the game has changed overnight. Everyone knows the stat about 3 out of 100 corners resulting in goals, but if teams don't learn quickly this directive will make forcing a corner a viable way of winning penalties. I hope we don't learn the hard way.

Back
Top Bottom