MOTD Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It didn't used to bother me in the past, but now it's getting to me. The most points won in the last 2 seasons and still no acknowledgement? We're going to have to claw woolwich off the sticky cliff. MOTD needs to see the broken bodies.

The bag goes with the shoes though mate, does Poch moan like a bitch like Pep, Jose and Wenger? All those injuries he has not moaned once. Are our fans attention seeking pricks like Liverpool and Woolwich? Levy never says anything and we are undergoing massive changes

They just play up to the cunts in the top 6 who NEED to be loved, noticed, we just get on with it, players like Eriksen and Toby the total embodiment of our club, never says anything, understated pure class

Let them talk about Peps coat or Klopps glasses, we have a job to do

Just watched us on MOTD....
* We were first on.
* After the highlights, 2 gooners proceeded to talk complimentary stuff about us.
* There were no sly digs and absolutely zero mentions of 'but can they keep hold of X'

giphy.gif

And they end with a Salah greatest hits montage. Fuck the BBC. Last time I looked Kane has more League goals and more in all competitions, and isn’t an anti-Semitic, Yorkshire Ripper lookalike.

Last edited:
We have won one trophy in 10 years
Since 08/09 we have lost
Berbatov
Keane
Modric
Bale

Liverpool have won one trophy in 10 years
Since 08/09 they have lost
Alonso
Mascherano
Torres
Suárez
Sterling
Coutinho

They have finished above us just twice in that time, this year maybe 3

Yet it’s us who need to win a trophy to keep our best players?
It’s a fucking disgrace.
Are not Liverpool a massive club.
Why are they not getting dogged out for their inconsistent league form, lack of trophies and selling best players

Fuck em......it took pundits til January to realise that Dier had been playing in defence the entire season covering injuries and not dropped for Wanyama.

They tried to sell our players in news stories but hardly mentioned it as one by one the squad signed 5 year extensions.

They praised Chelseas run when we ended it.....slate Dele for his diving and his attitude but laud Hazard and Costa as world class winners.

Even Woolwich are still a top 4 club, and Liverpool now only 10 points behind Chelsea (but don't worry about the game more they have played)

If we win the title, two days later the talk will be about how the big clubs will not let that happen again next year and the signings they should bring in.

Let it continue. We coast with the pressure elsewhere.

No s I’m all for women commentators, refs, players etc but this woman doing our game tonight is useless.
Her voice, her commentary.
It’s useless.

have women commentators but please let them be half decent. Don’t just give them the job becuase it’s the right thing to do.
Surely there are women better for the job than this one

Last edited:
Just watching MOTD and they show a graphic stating United have 20 titles and Liverpool are about to claim a 19th. However whenever they display the all time leading scorer it starts with the Premier League so that they can pipe off Shearer & Wright. No consistency, either United have 13 and Liverpool 0 or acknowledge Greaves, Dean, Rush, Finney etc it’s bollocks

God I hope Micah Richards isn't being groomed as the new Ian Wright.

He's down-to-earth and likeable enough but light years from being a Wrighty. The latter is funny and charismatic and 100% genuine, you'd be great mates in seconds of meeting him.

And although he's not a technically (tactically I mean) gifted pundit like Dixon, Joe Cole (surprisingly) or even Neville & Carra, he often adds something interesting that you might have missed.

Micah isn't any of those things. And he over-laughs, which annoys the fuck out of me.

I can not believe what I have just watched ! No mention of our first goal, no mention of us coming back from 2-0 down.

Fuck the lot of em, fergie had it right with the BBC , don't need validation from any of these idiots

Anyway it's great, we are spoiling the media narrative on the sky 4 and their managers, long may it continue!

MOTD just repeat the talking points invented by social media and the broadcasters earlier. It's the most generic show in the world.

Back
Top Bottom