MOTD Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So, no MOTD last night. What a bunch of wankers. What amazing televisual treat were the Beeb too shit scared to interrupt...and they wonder why people don't want to pay the tv license.

I hope MOTD points out we’ve finished above the greatest team of all time 8 out of 9 seasons now.

I’m not holding my breath though.

Mate don’t take the piss, until I see the final positions in the ACTUAL league table the Liverpool fans publish every season I won’t be gloating, I think they will have them missing out to city by 2 points because they beat them this season

Every Liverpool fan I know has been saying all season that they will finish above us comfortably, and all season I’ve explained that it’s not how this works (sans racist cannibals). One guy at work predicted a top 4 of Mansour, United, Liverpool, and Chelsea. I pointed out, in a matter of fact way, that he forgets how we always finish above them.

Tomorrow at work will be the culmination of several months of effort on my part to ensure maximum gloating. Bet they don’t mention that on MotD.

Back
Top Bottom