MOTD Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It was obvious we were never going to get credit for coming from TWO goals down away at the Etihad and getting something.

Who was the last club to do that!?

I can not believe what I have just watched ! No mention of our first goal, no mention of us coming back from 2-0 down.

Fuck the lot of em, fergie had it right with the BBC , don't need validation from any of these idiots

Anyway it's great, we are spoiling the media narrative on the sky 4 and their managers, long may it continue!

No mention of their fouling in the first half that should have been bookings, no mention of the foul on Wanyama in the build up to the second, no look at if Sterling was offside before the push

Or that we were without our first choice CH pairing by 60 mins

At least they shut down the Kane offside argument, but my god, clearly 5th placed team deserves more chat than 2nd... It's going to be particularly sweet if we end up doing something amazing this season

I can not believe what I have just watched ! No mention of our first goal, no mention of us coming back from 2-0 down.

Fuck the lot of em, fergie had it right with the BBC , don't need validation from any of these idiots

Anyway it's great, we are spoiling the media narrative on the sky 4 and their managers, long may it continue!

MOTD just repeat the talking points invented by social media and the broadcasters earlier. It's the most generic show in the world.

What a stupid foul by Allen for the United equaliser. It was such a lazy "i'm going to put my foot out and trip up Rashford because they aren't scoring from this"

Hats off to Rooney though, what a player and what a way to break the record.

Know it was a few years back, but no-one seems to remember not-so-super Mario treading all over Parker, not getting sent off and he scored the penalty that beat us. What goes round comes around! And wasn't Sterling offside before he got pushed, and wasn't their first goal hand ball? Don't like Alan Shearer, that was never a red card. They really need to get new pundits, they don't really give any insight, it's the same old same old.

No mention of their fouling in the first half that should have been bookings, no mention of the foul on Wanyama in the build up to the second, no look at if Sterling was offside before the push

Or that we were without our first choice CH pairing by 60 mins

At least they shut down the Kane offside argument, but my god, clearly 5th placed team deserves more chat than 2nd... It's going to be particularly sweet if we end up doing something amazing this season
You sir have earned a drink meet me at the bar tout suite

MOTD just repeat the talking points invented by social media and the broadcasters earlier. It's the most generic show in the world.

Not one original idea in their empty heads, bloody Alan Shearer and crisp man, all sat there in their big collar shirts and optional V neck jumpers looking smug with themselves.

Off course with Mr potato head getting a record, it was a great come back by a determined united side that have a never say die attitude

Know it was a few years back, but no-one seems to remember not-so-super Mario treading all over Parker, not getting sent off and he scored the penalty that beat us. What goes round comes around! And wasn't Sterling offside before he got pushed, and wasn't their first goal hand ball? Don't like Alan Shearer, that was never a red card. They really need to get new pundits, they don't really give any insight, it's the same old same old.

You know you need a new job when you don't realise modern day rules. Even if it was given as a penalty, Walker couldn't have been sent off as the penalty would have deemed punishment enough.

You know you need a new job when you don't realise modern day rules. Even if it was given as a penalty, Walker couldn't have been sent off as the penalty would have deemed punishment enough.

Not true I'm afraid. It's still a red card if there's no genuine attempt to play the ball with the new rules.

Not true I'm afraid. It's still a red card if there's no genuine attempt to play the ball with the new rules.

Is that true? Well damn, then yes it could have been red but it wasn't and we scored straight after. Take that Shearer, balding cunt. Hahahahahah

Back
Top Bottom