MOTD Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They're building up Wednesday as the 'title deciding showdown'.

Staggering that we can somehow still be kind of flying under the radar, but if it works for us...

It didn't used to bother me in the past, but now it's getting to me. The most points won in the last 2 seasons and still no acknowledgement? We're going to have to claw woolwich off the sticky cliff. MOTD needs to see the broken bodies.

It didn't used to bother me in the past, but now it's getting to me. The most points won in the last 2 seasons and still no acknowledgement? We're going to have to claw woolwich off the sticky cliff. MOTD needs to see the broken bodies.

The bag goes with the shoes though mate, does Poch moan like a bitch like Pep, Jose and Wenger? All those injuries he has not moaned once. Are our fans attention seeking pricks like Liverpool and Woolwich? Levy never says anything and we are undergoing massive changes

They just play up to the cunts in the top 6 who NEED to be loved, noticed, we just get on with it, players like Eriksen and Toby the total embodiment of our club, never says anything, understated pure class

Let them talk about Peps coat or Klopps glasses, we have a job to do

The bag goes with the shoes though mate, does Poch moan like a bitch like Pep, Jose and Wenger? All those injuries he has not moaned once. Are our fans attention seeking pricks like Liverpool and Woolwich? Levy never says anything and we are undergoing massive changes

They just play up to the cunts in the top 6 who NEED to be loved, noticed, we just get on with it, players like Eriksen and Toby the total embodiment of our club, never says anything, understated pure class

Let them talk about Peps coat or Klopps glasses, we have a job to do

Spot on Mensa - I've just dropped a quaalude. It's ok now.

It's like we're invisible.

Pep talked about how many points they were behind Chelsea, and the talk was 'Can City win the title'. No acknowledgement of us in 2nd again for the 2nd season in a row.

If it were Redknapp in charge, all you'd hear is the muffled sounds of their tongues up his ring

Ha.! I can't believe what I've just seen. Not one mention for Spurs. Not one. Even when the league table was reviewed. Despite the fact we're the only team keeping the title race alive. Staggering.

They never talk about that, a bankrupt corpse saved by a criminal who robbed the Russian people of their wealth who invested a billion in a football club as a play toy and a means to escape.
Dont mention the suspect death of the populer chairman in a helicopter crash that open the door for the Russian mob to step in (over). They may be reading this?

Ha.! I can't believe what I've just seen. Not one mention for Spurs. Not one. Even when the league table was reviewed. Despite the fact we're the only team keeping the title race alive. Staggering.

It was like that all weekend, on every outlet...

"Chelsea drop 3 big points and City draw...." (waiting for them to mention we're now 7 points behind)

"....which means City are now 11 points behind Chelsea...." (waiting for it again...)

"....But they're surely contenders, if Chelsea slip up."

:dembelewtf::dembelefingers:

I don't want their attention while we are still hunting.

I want their tears when it's all over.
Fair enough. But having been away all weekend and not recording anything I was expecting a wee semi watching some Spurs appreciation on tonight's programme. Especially after this weekends series of results. The fact we didn't get a single word, while the scousers got their weekly sucking-off makes me wanna vomit. They even won goal of the month with an offside fluke. Townsend should have won that. Fantastic solo effort

Last edited:
Fair enough. But having been away all weekend and not recording anything I was expecting wee semi watching some Spurs appreciation on tonight's programme. Especially after this weekends series of results. The fact we didn't get a single word, while the scousers got their weekly sucking-off makes me wanna vomit. They even won goal of the month with an offside fluke. Townsend should have won that. Fantastic solo effort

I understand where you come from. It's annoying, but keep this going and there will be no way of ignoring our success.

I got a little bit peeved when they showed the Spammers before us in the highlights, and that we didn't even get a mention. But thinking about it, I'm happy that the spotlight is on other clubs, let them get on with it, and hopefully we will silence them come the end of the season. I love that Poch retains a quiet dignity at pre and post match press conferences - you don't hear him bitching about refs, moaning about the opposition playing with 10 men behind the ball or complaining about our injury list. Let's keep it going as it is, they can't keep ignoring us.

I got a little bit peeved when they showed the Spammers before us in the highlights, and that we didn't even get a mention. But thinking about it, I'm happy that the spotlight is on other clubs, let them get on with it, and hopefully we will silence them come the end of the season. I love that Poch retains a quiet dignity at pre and post match press conferences - you don't hear him bitching about refs, moaning about the opposition playing with 10 men behind the ball or complaining about our injury list. Let's keep it going as it is, they can't keep ignoring us.

You're up late Mrs P. Too many rum laced double strength espresso's? Sleep well eventually. COYS. X

You're up late Mrs P. Too many rum laced double strength espresso's? Sleep well eventually. COYS. X
I got caught up with watching the Coventry v Oxford game, apart from the constant remarks about 1987 (yawn!), quite enjoyable game. Must turn off soon, otherwise I'll never get up for work tomorrow. Sleep tight my lovely x

Spot on Mensa - I've just dropped a quaalude. It's ok now.
Tottenham right now...

giphy.gif

It was like that all weekend, on every outlet...

"Chelsea drop 3 big points and City draw...." (waiting for them to mention we're now 7 points behind)

"....which means City are now 11 points behind Chelsea...." (waiting for it again...)

"....But they're surely contenders, if Chelsea slip up."

:dembelewtf::dembelefingers:
Want to keep times like these in my top pocket whenever someone says that 'media bias' is just perceived and that all fans think they're hard done by.
Fuck that, we could make a collage of all the bullshit from this season alone.

Fuck em......it took pundits til January to realise that Dier had been playing in defence the entire season covering injuries and not dropped for Wanyama.

They tried to sell our players in news stories but hardly mentioned it as one by one the squad signed 5 year extensions.

They praised Chelseas run when we ended it.....slate Dele for his diving and his attitude but laud Hazard and Costa as world class winners.

Even Woolwich are still a top 4 club, and Liverpool now only 10 points behind Chelsea (but don't worry about the game more they have played)

If we win the title, two days later the talk will be about how the big clubs will not let that happen again next year and the signings they should bring in.

Let it continue. We coast with the pressure elsewhere.

Dont mention the suspect death of the populer chairman in a helicopter crash that open the door for the Russian mob to step in (over). They may be reading this?
Made me remember a meme thing I knocked up that bizarrely got loads of complaints on a Spurs facebook group for being "really sick"

I thought it factual and in the best possible taste myself...
The grammatical error grated a bit but was needed to make the line scan

2n7qiqc.jpg

come on mate thats worse than bad taste.

He was a decent bloke who just happened to support the Chavs from early on. I wish he'd been a Spurs fan at the time of Sugar. Our history would have been very different.

Back
Top Bottom