MOTD Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

MOTD bias

Lineker tweeted: "The dreaded new armpit law strikes again. Meyer’s goal for @CPFC ruled out by VAR. Zaha deemed to be offside when it’s really impossible to say one way or the other. What’s happened to level being onside. It’s ludicrous."

but when it's Spurs (Kane last week)

Lineker "VAR got it right, it may have been very tight but you can't argue with the rules"

Yup no bias there at all ..............

MOTD2 just starting for the addicts.
Chelsea v Arse 1st game.
Say what you like but Auba is class.
Can't wait for the Jorginho goal. 😀
Just noticed it was a foul on Jorginho that led to the FK. Double bubble.!!
Abraham talks like a human being. I like the guy.

Last edited:
If I was Pukki, I would be puking - Gary Lineker, December 2019

giphy.gif

Jeeez, just how annoying is Solskaar... Such a smug little hobbit looking cunt in his interviews.

Just watching MOTD and they show a graphic stating United have 20 titles and Liverpool are about to claim a 19th. However whenever they display the all time leading scorer it starts with the Premier League so that they can pipe off Shearer & Wright. No consistency, either United have 13 and Liverpool 0 or acknowledge Greaves, Dean, Rush, Finney etc it’s bollocks

Back
Top Bottom