MOTD Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can't even watch MotD anymore.

That jug eared, social justice warrior twat has ruined it for me, ex-Spurs or not. He is a nonce.

Shearer couldn't get anymore beige if he pulled on an aran jumper. The guy should sell sleep deprivation tapes, he sends me to sleep by merely opening his mouth.

Monkey head Keown is an assault to my optic nerves.

The other guests are so bland and beige.

Just get rid of it, and while we are on the subject ditch the license fee, I haven't watched any of the twaddle the BBC puts out for donkeys years, but am still forced to pay so that fuckwits can watch EastEnders.

I'd rather MOTD just showed the highlights of the games and not bother wasting time with inane ' analysis ', in this day and age there's plenty of that crap to be found if you really want it, at least we'd get a bit more game time shown, which for some games is ridiculously short.

I can't stand that cunt Mark Chapman. They showed the top of the league table and he mentioned Liverpool, City, Chelsea, Man U and Woolwich. Normally this shit doesn't bother me, but it's getting ridiculous. I am uninstalling the BBC sports app as I type. That will really show them.

No mention of their fouling in the first half that should have been bookings, no mention of the foul on Wanyama in the build up to the second, no look at if Sterling was offside before the push

Or that we were without our first choice CH pairing by 60 mins

At least they shut down the Kane offside argument, but my god, clearly 5th placed team deserves more chat than 2nd... It's going to be particularly sweet if we end up doing something amazing this season

Know it was a few years back, but no-one seems to remember not-so-super Mario treading all over Parker, not getting sent off and he scored the penalty that beat us. What goes round comes around! And wasn't Sterling offside before he got pushed, and wasn't their first goal hand ball? Don't like Alan Shearer, that was never a red card. They really need to get new pundits, they don't really give any insight, it's the same old same old.

This joke of a running order, team that is 2nd relegated to the last slot?

It's bloody hilarious really . I half expect them to run out of time after the other 2 games analysis...

Chapman "Next up its Totte..... oh well we've run out of time , ... some team won .... GOODNIGHT!"

Do do do doooo do do do do dooo

It's like we're invisible.

Pep talked about how many points they were behind Chelsea, and the talk was 'Can City win the title'. No acknowledgement of us in 2nd again for the 2nd season in a row.

If it were Redknapp in charge, all you'd hear is the muffled sounds of their tongues up his ring

Back
Top Bottom