MOTD Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And they end with a Salah greatest hits montage. Fuck the BBC. Last time I looked Kane has more League goals and more in all competitions, and isn’t an anti-Semitic, Yorkshire Ripper lookalike.

Last edited:
And they end with a Salah greatest hits montage. Fuck the BBC. Last time I looked Kane has more League goals and more in all competitions, and isn’t an anti-Semitic, Yorkshire Ripper lookalike. Cunts.

I don’t bother with the BBC these days. I certainly don’t bother with their license.

Good luck prosecuting ‘present occupier’ you bunch of weasels :dembelefingers:

Watched it for the first time in ages tonight and was saying exactly the same things Joe has said to my missus , when they started the cunt off of our one nil i said " if that was Man U or Liverpool they would be saying it's the sign of a great team" then later on Liverpool highlights from yesterday began i said " the Liverpool wank off will commence in a minute " and on pops a Salah montage when Liverpool haven't even fucking played today , I think she was impressed!

I don’t bother with the BBC these days. I certainly don’t bother with their license.

Good luck prosecuting ‘present occupier’ you bunch of weasels :dembelefingers:

I pay mine - I don’t want Mark Lawrenson coming round in that suit. Whatever would the neighbours think.
I pay mine too, but then a clip from 'The Mash Report' is thrown to the top of my Facebook feed and I want to die.

Fucking hell, I can't believe I technically fund that.
:levywtf:

Well they truly hung Dele out to dry there. Shearer openly calling him a cheat and his lapdog Jenas nodding like the toy dog he is.

The Shearer rant about Alli last night was lazy and tedious. Like every other player he makes the most of contact, sure he looks for it and can be a little over enthusiastic. I don't think he's been awarded a penalty that couldn't be justified, he's been turned down for plenty that should. Shearer suggesting the refs will not award them because he has a reputation is questioning their competence. Let's just bring in VAR for penalty decisions only - have 2 guys checking every incident, super fast whilst the game continues, so its not an interruption.

Well they truly hung Dele out to dry there. Shearer openly calling him a cheat and his lapdog Jenas nodding like the toy dog he is.
Not surprising as Lineker was calling him Divey Alli on Twitter and Shearer tweeted about him diving it during/after the match.
Yet they didn’t say anything about the dives in the other matches afterwards on twatter.

Don’t see why the dug him out becuase he didn’t appeal for anything anyway. He went over the advancing keeper. Maybe instead of getting hit.
Lineker can talk anyway.

He wasn’t adverse to a bit of diving.
Did worse than what Dele did in Italia 90 ran into the keeper and dived against Cameroon to win a penalty becuase he fucked up trying to go around him.
He also flopped theatrically for the first.
Can’t even remember if there was contact for that.

Last edited:
MOTD was unbelievably negative about us in their comments post-match, but on the other hand they did at least show match highlights that reflected our dominance - in contrast to when we outplay Man U or whoever and they edit the highlights to make it look like we robbed them.

We have won one trophy in 10 years
Since 08/09 we have lost
Berbatov
Keane
Modric
Bale

Liverpool have won one trophy in 10 years
Since 08/09 they have lost
Alonso
Mascherano
Torres
Suárez
Sterling
Coutinho

They have finished above us just twice in that time, this year maybe 3

Yet it’s us who need to win a trophy to keep our best players?
It’s a fucking disgrace.
Are not Liverpool a massive club.
Why are they not getting dogged out for their inconsistent league form, lack of trophies and selling best players

Ignoring that assine comment above, the pathetic attack on Dele is to the point of despicable Ashley Young is a cheat, and as if no- one else in the game ‘plays for the contact’ not long ago Neville/ Owen/ Ferdinand etc droned on and on about gaining every advantage was the professional thing to do, even if it meant conning or bullying the ref. Now it’s us elbows Shearer is on his hypocritical high horse and let’s hope Jenas gets told where to go next time he’s trying to cosy up to one of ours for an interview.

Owen was one of the biggest divers going

That little wanker managed to get a pen given against us when he wasn’t even touched

I used to quite like JJ until Sunday but Shearer excelled himself in his cuntery!

The MOTD host , can’t remember his name Pougatch?, even tried to make a case for Dele avoiding the keeper by diving over him in case his knees hit him but JJ and Shearer shot him down although everyone agreed the first foul on Dele was indeed a pen!

To excuse those comments by saying that we didn’t play well beggars belief
Whether we played well or not is irrelevant

We only totally dominated the game creating and missing a hatful of chances and the result in my view was a just one

Back
Top Bottom