Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

5 year deal just mentioned!

Let's laugh at the chavs resigning David Luiz FFS
:eriksenlol:

Not a massive sissoko fan but i do think he's a good player that will add much needed pace and power to the team. Levy deserves credit if this goes through as he obviously realised we certainly needed reinforcements and dipped into his wallet.
Well said. If it goes through, then credit where it's due. If it don't go through then it's pretty obvious it's a sham. It's happened once too often before

Last edited:
CrODfKfXEAAYuzh.jpg

30m for this shower of shit:avbfacepalm: I can't get my head around it:gylfi:

You gotta give it to Newcaste though, they sold their overrated, underperforming drosses for huge profits this summer:harrysmile:

Last edited:
Mate, our star striker and occasional captain also owned/owns an Woolwich shirt. Who gives a toss. He's Spurs now and deserves every bit of our support whilst playing for Spurs.

There's a huge difference between a 7-8 year old being encouraged to support a team and then eventually ending up at us and an adult who owns an Woolwich shirt and creams over them. Can't stand him already.

Yeah we've heard of all this supposed laziness, Woolwich shit, etc.

But if Poch thinks he can coach the player and mould him into someone he wants, I support him entirely and believe he can do it.

Sissoko is a good player and I think his attributes will fit our system well and bring something extra with the pace he has.

Poch knows what he wants and he hasn't really made an awful transfer as of yet IMO.

Back
Top Bottom