Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

happy come on GIF by Liverpool FC

He can't. He's been registered after mid-day. Ali Gold confirmed it.
Ali Gold knows fuck all.

From Watford's announcement:

"Sissoko, who has 70 international caps and 259 Premier League appearances to his name, has agreed a two-year contract with Watford and is available for Sunday’s meeting with former club Spurs."

Will always cheer him, not good enough for us but for the short time he turned it around I loved him, that's the determination every player should have

Fair fucks to the lad, wish him well
He was absolutely immense in that CL run season and outright carried our midfield at times.

But age and injuries caught up to him.

Best of luck at Watford, Moussa.

I'm torn between thinking how fucking stupid would we be as a club to rush this through so that he's available to play against us, but then thinking that maybe we rushed this through so that he's available to play against us...

Or maybe it was just as simple as getting it done quickly for fear of Watford coming to their senses.

Good move for him actually. He had some good seasons with us, but it's the right time to move him on.
Unfortunately for me that penalty in the CL final overshadowed all the good work he'd done before and I don't think he's been quite the same player since.
All the best Moussa!

Departed one or two seasons too late. Good luck to him, can’t say I’ll really care how he does at Watford unless it’s him scoring against his boyhood club, Woolwich.

Back
Top Bottom