Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Woolwich lover.

Also a Geordie pal just text me saying he's laughing his head off at that fee. Says he was a bad apple. Hopefully someone does a Chelsea on us and nicks him. Come on

How is this the first time I'm hearing about this?

Explains so much.... he's currently playing for France in the Euros and he's one of our worst players...

Where's Sherlock Holmes when you need him? This mystery needs solving!

The club‘s social media team are a bloody embarrassment. A video they’ve posted today has popped up on my Facebook feed showing all of Sissoko’s goals for Spurs. A four and a half minute video for 5 goals. :mourfacepalm:

The club‘s social media team are a bloody embarrassment. A video they’ve posted today has popped up on my Facebook feed showing all of Sissoko’s goals for Spurs. A four and a half minute video for 5 goals. :mourfacepalm:

When we do sell him his farewell YouTube montage should just feature him in the penalty box pointing at a passing asteroid in the first minute of a CL final and him pretending to be a bonsai tree on the free kick that won City a cup final.

That’s what he’ll be remembered for.

Last edited:
Surely he can’t be in the best 26 French players it’s beyond belief. He literally cannot trap a bag of cement. No idea who he replaces in the French team. There should be rule that all international teams have to have half their squad voted by the public. So many managers just pick their faves, ones who don’t complian, are good friends , nepotism, etc. England over the years have criminally under used their most skilful players. Often they have to do double what other lesser players have to do to get in the squad. Grealish is a classic example that gimp only put in him in squad lat autumn after some injuries. Since then when he has played his been the best england player but that’s not good enough for Gary. Our own Glenn had to always play a blinder for england otherwise he was under pressure for his place. Bowles, Currie, Le Tiss, Worthington, plenty more got to play or just had a handle of caps yet crap players could get 50 plus.

If this as reported by Gazzetta is true, then nothing has changed.

We have an Italian DoF who knows how to schmooze agents & get deals done, but we're still fucked. Because Paratici is reporting to some bald geezer who has to micro-manage every transfer & fails to understand that it is critical to get certain players out of our squad.

As a direct result of Levy's stupidity, Sissoko has a lucrative contract. We should be delighted there's a good club willing to sign him & take on that salary.

FFS.

How is this the first time I'm hearing about this?

Explains so much.... he's currently playing for France in the Euros and he's one of our worst players...

Where's Sherlock Holmes when you need him? This mystery needs solving!
This is the quickest way for me to "go off" a player, I regret ever sticking up for him!

We have an Italian DoF who knows how to schmooze agents & get deals done, but we're still fucked. Because Paratici is reporting to some bald geezer who has to micro-manage every transfer & fails to understand that it is critical to get certain players out of our squad.

As a direct result of Levy's stupidity, Sissoko has a lucrative contract. We should be delighted there's a good club willing to sign him & take on that salary.

FFS.

Depends on what terms they were offering. Noticeably it states "demands" rather than pricetag; perhaps wage subsidy was part of the negotiations?

Maybe it's a bluff and they come back with a counter offer.

Welcome to silly season. :)

I’ve got a horrible feeling that ‘the demands of Daniel Levy were excessive’ is going to be a popular term with transfers this summer.
We shouldn’t have given Sissoko that big contract back in 2019, and it’s time to cut our loses.

FFS.

If true, a disgraceful turn of events, when we should bite their hands off.
However, it may be just lazy journalism, playing on the perception of Levy's negotiation techniques.
There's no comeback on press speculation, they can print what the heck they like, all they have to do is use the word 'allegedly'.

Back
Top Bottom