Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Also fun fact, had we not signed Sissoko and instead done absolutely nothing else with the £30m, we'd be roughly £50m better off right now, not to mention the benefit to team performance which might even include having been crowned Champions of Europe...

I mean, just not having Sissoko in the squad on it's own would be fucking priceless, fuck the bitcoin...

I mean, just not having Sissoko in the squad on it's own would be fucking priceless, fuck the bitcoin...
Think you’re being a bit harsh, obviously not a fan of him, but he was quite decent in that season we got into the Champions League final. Probably the only time he’s looked anything like a professional player.

What's your opinion of hearts being ripped out medical wise.?

I'll let you know by painting the results in my own blood about 30 seconds after the first team line up is announced against city.

harry-winks-and-moussa-sissoko.jpg

Back
Top Bottom