My observations so far

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sarr, Kulu,and Madison are wild men. I'd like to party with them. I never thought I'd ever say this about a Brazilian footballer but here it is, Richarlison is possibly the worst Brazilian acquisition in the history of football.
We need a forward going left back not Davies.

I Dont Season 8 GIF by Friends

Sarr, Kulu,and Madison are wild men. I'd like to party with them. I never thought I'd ever say this about a Brazilian footballer but here it is, Richarlison is possibly the worst Brazilian acquisition in the history of football.

What else have you observed?

Famous landmarks?

Monumental moments in time?

Have you ever been on a safari?

................I love animals. :)

Not you again.

I was looking for better responses than these, it is not easy to be a spurs fan from across the pond in USA. I just woke up from a coma two weeks ago due to Kane leaving. I appreciate some support here.

Back
Top Bottom