My Scott Parker Tribute

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Before I continue I think the best way to appreciate this post is to have the embedded video playing

Now back to the point of the thread, I've been quite busy these last few days so have not been catching up with all the latest news but only yesterday did I find out we'd sold Scott Parker and I must admit i'm gutted to see him go. Now maybe wasn't the most technically gifted player out there or an out and out match winner like a Bale or a Modric but for me he was lion in our midfield giving 100% effort from start to finish representing the shirt to the fullest, Parker would take a Hulk free kick strait into the balls to prevent a goal such was the guts of this man. I'll always remember the 11/12 season where he was immense for us in midfield.

If Scott 'Scotty' Parker was born in the 20's there's no doubt he'd have been war hero and recieved multiple commendations and I for one would have followed him into battle .

ocoMO.png

Farewell my friend whenever in future generations there are pussies playing in our midfield may they be reminded of your courage your strength and your indefatigability.

3-Scott-Parker-AP.jpg

Scott-Parker--and-Gareth--008.jpg

Inter-Milan-v-Tottenham-Andre-VillasBoas-Sco_2915075.jpg

gutted to see him go. Glad he has though as he wouldn't get a game and I'd hate for him to spend this year on the bench. Not many players can play for 5 London clubs and be loved by all of them. Chap.

He was nails... I remember when Baloteli booted him in the 'ead. Just got up and got on with it.
Will always be remembered with warm feelings from me.
Talking of warm feelings... Ive got one coming in my pants thinking sbout Sunday afternoons spanking of Swansea. COYS.

I hope so too... Maybe a 2 footed challenge on Mr. Wiltshire that will see him miss the following 3 fixtures, and see my wish of Woolwich being in the bottom 3 by Christmas.

If only dreams came true!

On of my favorite players a the club - no pissing around like most of the bellend players do today, gave more for Spurs than a lot of other players and got a lot of unfair stick last season I thought.
Great Pro - and as Harry would say 'you'd want him at your club'

Along with Huddlestone, will leave with pretty much everyone wishing them a successful spell at Fulham and Hull respectively. Both good players but says a lot about our squads improvement that neither will be missed.

Along with Huddlestone, will leave with pretty much everyone wishing them a successful spell at Fulham and Hull respectively. Both good players but says a lot about our squads improvement that neither will be missed.
I was sad to see that no-one could be bothered to do this for Tom (including me I suppose) a player who, had he not had that ankle injury would have probably made a far greater impact on the club and the game. He never really got close to his best after that

I watched the Inter Milan game this year from the front of the South Upper and pretty much sober. Scott Parkers performance that day was a genuine 10 out of 10. He won absolutely everything.
Please can someone post the pic of him going skitz at Chelsea again? I love that.

I will admit to not being that bovvered when we signed it, but changing my mind very quickly once I saw how bloody good he was, I realised he was exactly what we needed. However, time moves on for all of us and there's no way he was going to make it to the first eleven this season, so I'm glad he's got a move to another Premiership club. As for the Huddz, to me he never really showed consistency and didn't quite make the cut for a team with aspirations to move into the next level.

Back
Top Bottom