N17 Ultras

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I WAS WRONG ... IT WAS A SCAM!
Please delete this..... 'cos I don't seem able to, and I'm embarrassed!

Last edited:
I suppose we have to address the Elephant in the room...

Seeing as it seems legit, anyone know anything more about it/who's behind it?

One thing I'd like to point out:

I assume they (and all the other 'pop-up' Ultras groups like Crystal Palace's 'Holmesdale Fanatics' and the newly spawned Ashburton Arsey Under-12's) know, or at least are aware of the true origins of some of the earliest Latin American/Italian Ultras groups (y'know, the FAR RIGHT, NEO NAZI, ULTRA-VIOLENT POLITICAL ones!)

...but I assume they're not THAT... so if THEY'VE managed to 'adapt' the meaning of the word 'ULTRA' to suit their new group, and not cause offence... then why the hell are Spurs fans still getting brickbats from the outside world by trying to adopt/adapt the word YID and not cause offence??

Can't have it both ways!

DISCUSS!!

It's a piss take

I suppose we have to address the Elephant in the room...

Seeing as it seems legit, anyone know anything more about it/who's behind it?

One thing I'd like to point out:

I assume they (and all the other 'pop-up' Ultras groups like Crystal Palace's 'Holmesdale Fanatics' and the newly spawned Ashburton Arsey Under-12's) know, or at least are aware of the true origins of some of the earliest Latin American/Italian Ultras groups (y'know, the FAR RIGHT, NEO NAZI, ULTRA-VIOLENT POLITICAL ones!)

...but I assume they're not THAT... so if THEY'VE managed to 'adapt' the meaning of the word 'ULTRA' to suit their new group, and not cause offence... then why the hell are Spurs fans still getting brickbats from the outside world by trying to adopt/adapt the word YID and not cause offence??

Can't have it both ways!

DISCUSS!!

EDIT: btw, wasn't the '1882' movement on here originally called something along the lines of N17 ULTRAS? (before Flav Flav nicked my username???!!!)

Honest question!

I think I am seeing treble.....

Wicked Tuna Fishing GIF by National Geographic Channel

Btec bantz but the whole thing being in the family zone should have been a dead giveaway... then a few tweets back there was something about them looking forward to collaborating with the Ashbernham Army :harrylol:

There were people supporting this idea on Twitter and clearly believed it was legit.

It’s things like this that keep me up at night worrying about the fate of mankind.

It’s also why some African bloke is texting 100k people a day telling them he’s lost his phone but just needs some cash.

Back
Top Bottom