Na Na Na Na Rafa Van Der Vaart Van Der Vaart

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

frontwheel said:
Redknapp would sign Pele if he thought he'd make 50p on it.
Pele would be a fucking brilliant signing though, he might not have much stamina but class is permanent and he's got that in ample amounts :adegrin2:

Kalyl said:
frontwheel said:
Pele would be a fucking brilliant signing though, he might not have much stamina but class is permanent and he's got that in ample amounts :adegrin2:

'Triffic lad, top top player, you'd have him in your side. But as I say I don't know what's going on with that, you'd have to ask the chairman. Triffic.'

Kalyl said:
frontwheel said:

'Triffic lad, top top player, you'd have him in your side. But as I say I don't know what's going on with that, you'd have to ask the chairman. Triffic.'

What do u think of Tottenham,
Shit,
What do u think of shit,
Tottenham,

We hate Tottenham and we hate Tottenham
We are the Tottenham haters

YIDDOS YIDDOS YIDDOS YIDDOS YIDDOS YIDDOS

5 POINTS WANKERS, THIRD PLACE IS OURS:

whatgap said:
Shit,
What do u think of shit,
Tottenham,

sorry to tell you like this, but your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.

whatgap said:
Shit,
What do u think of shit,
Tottenham,

It's funny how Pele was mentioned earlier in the thread because, like him, I am able to spot a prick that doesn't work.

Seemed like the only suitable thread, today reminded me of the day we signed Rafa in a lot of ways; it felt like Christmas and I'll always remember where I was and what I was doing.
It was the same with VdV, he was my favourite non-spurs player by a million miles before he joined. I'll never forget where I was when the BBC ticker told me we'd made a last gasp attempt.
Have Other people had the same feelings and those I remember moments about new signings?

Queue cool story bro gifs :thumbup:

For me, today was on another scale, completely unprecedented. It's like playing Chavski and Etihad City FM, but without a filthy sugar daddy and indiscriminate signings like 3 strikers. Never in my life would I have thought that this is Daniel Levy. In my opinion, the club has done its utmost to prepare for and cope with the loss of its best player and gamechanger.

Back
Top Bottom