Nabil Bentaleb

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really what have you seen of a youth player from Australia?
well in the flesh of course nothing, but have seen him live/highlights on the t.v plenty of times plus countless updates/reports/opinion pieces on the web...he also took apart the barca youth team almost single handedly last season in the next gen..he has some serious talent...we will have to see how he does out on loan...

he also took apart the barca youth team almost single handedly last season in the next gen..

Oh if only footy was that simple! Unfortunately youth football has a habit of misrepresenting players as world beaters, there's a long way to go for Shaq cause this is just his first loan. Hope he comes through it with shining colours because god knows we need someone to come through the ranks in his position.

Oh if only footy was that simple! Unfortunately youth football has a habit of misrepresenting players as world beaters, there's a long way to go for Shaq cause this is just his first loan. Hope he comes through it with shining colours because god knows we need someone to come through the ranks in his position.

of course there's plently of youths who display serious talent in the youth leagues and then never make it in the senior ranks, nethertheless its a good start..
since i dont believe kane is going to cut the mustard, im with you in that its about time we brought through a striker with some serious ability..

since i dont believe kane is going to cut the mustard,
Wow really? Kane will make it, he will be a pro with a premier league side no doubts about it. This is what I mean, when you guys are so far away, and get your info from 3rd parties, it's difficult to make a judgement. There's ton's of Shaq's but you won't find many like Kane.

Wow really? Kane will make it, he will be a pro with a premier league side no doubts about it. This is what I mean, when you guys are so far away, and get your info from 3rd parties, it's difficult to make a judgement. There's ton's of Shaq's but you won't find many like Kane.

not sure i should justify myself to you but just a quick explanation...i grew up in tottenham on the broadwater estate, a quick walk from WHL...it kind of annoys me when you get on your high horse and seem to think that because you live in england/go to WHL your somehow more informed or in a better position to make a judgement call...you on the other hand could be in levy's pocket, have access to sherwood's notes, be the waterboy at training, be best friends with dembeles cousin, have slept with the cousin of defoe's hooker of the month and you'd still know nought about football...
sorry mate but your a fucking idiot...

not sure i should justify myself to you but just a quick explanation...i grew up in tottenham on the broadwater estate, a quick walk from WHL...it kind of annoys me when you get on your high horse and seem to think that because you live in england/go to WHL your somehow more informed or in a better position to make a judgement call...you on the other hand could be in levy's pocket, have access to sherwood's notes, be the waterboy at training, be best friends with dembeles cousin, have slept with the cousin of defoe's hooker of the month and you'd still know nought about football...

Oh ye lived on broadwater did u? Sure.....pfffff you still know fuck all if you don't think Kane won't make it u mug!

Oh ye lived on broadwater did u? Sure.....pfffff you still know fuck all if you don't think Kane won't make it u mug!

yes scarface as i said I grew up there.....
and yes i do think kane will probably make it at a mid/lower PL team but cant see him cutting it at spurs or any other top 6 side..
i just cant respect the judgement of a bloke who thinks lamela is worse than chadli...sorry mate you lost me there, as i said previously your ether a semi-retarted gooner troll or you been doing this a little too much

1247519186-scarface-photo-xl-scarface-6235696.jpg

what more can you expect from a stupid cunt who creates his profile on a footy forum from Tony Montana a fictional cokehead drug dealer

he's hardly going to be the sharpest tool in the shed lol

i just cant respect the judgement of a bloke who thinks lamela is worse than chadli...
So says the mug who thinks Lamela should play ahead of Lennon & Townsend on the wide right position right now! Listen son, you may like you're pitiful name calling and have your internet bum chums but you have fuck all clue about Tottenham and although I respect the fact you are entitled to your opinion, I've noticed you along with a number of your fluffer followers love to talk like you're some kind of authority when in fact, on the whole you actually blow harder than Herb Albert!!

You're a fuckin stat whore, a fantasy football manager, ea sports fan loving, fox sports watching inbred who's only opinions are those u regurgitate from what you've read or watched off of other pundits, blogs and forums. Go fuck yourself and your half sister, u pretender!

Back
Top Bottom