Nailing my colours to the mast

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

She should be happy, all that money she saves on not buying lipstick, win win.
I wonder if she would consider accepting new lips for the new skin relocation tranplant surgery that they are having good success with! Can use any part of a persons body that has fleshy skin!

Well, since he's gone and done it.... Carlito Brigante Carlito Brigante would you still say AVB out at this point? Not trolling you, either. Just curious if you'd get rid now, and if so, maybe who you'd replace him with realistically.

Aaaah, those days when he was nothing but a common troll, before he developed an affection for this place

How the mighty have fallen . . .

I'd get rid of him right now.

I'd have a Clemence/Livermore/Pleat triple whammy managerial system where no one is quite sure what the fuck is going on.

I'd also employ Garth Crooks. No reason really, he is just such an odd little creature.

I'd also employ Garth Crooks. No reason really, he is just such an odd little creature.

Garth Crooks will always be a Spurs legend to me. After years of taunting by Liverpool supporting schoolmates he scored the goal that earnt us our first victory at Anfield for 70 odd years. For that I will be forever grateful, I can still picture their squirming looks as I strode into school the following Monday!

Garth Crooks will always be a Spurs legend to me. After years of taunting by Liverpool supporting schoolmates he scored the goal that earnt us our first victory at Anfield for 70 odd years. For that I will be forever grateful, I can still picture their squirming looks as I strode into school the following Monday!

That is as maybe - it doesn't mean he isn't a curious toad like creature with the eyes of a chameleon revolving independently of one another, whilst he talks. In. Stuttered. Sentences.

That is as maybe - it doesn't mean he isn't a curious toad like creature with the eyes of a chameleon revolving independently of one another, whilst he talks. In. Stuttered. Sentences.
Don't stare at me Garth, you get the bug eyes... Garth, sorry about the bug eyes thing...

Back
Top Bottom