Nathan Oduwa

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tottenham academy product Nathan Oduwa linked with bizarre Slovenia move after ten years with Spurs

Bizarre is putting it lightly!!

Either the guy has to get out of the Country sharp'ish, or this is a wind up!

There are probably about 50 English/Scottish clubs I could think of where he would thrive (Spurs was, until just now, one of them) but fucking Slovenia?!!
Has he got a long-lost Grandparent over there or summit??

Summit ain't right with this... I smell a Rohan Rickettesque situation here!!

...then again, this may be a clue from early last year;
Colchester boss has blunt words for Tottenham loanee Nathan Oduwa

Definitely weird, maybe concerning. Is everything all right with this kid? Seems a very left field move, but he'd shown a big need to grow up if he wanted to move up. Maybe this is a self-administered kick up the arse?

John Bostock part 2.

The fact that Slovenia are one of the only leagues to still have their transfer window open may have a lot to do with it.

Weird one indeed... I got this one totally wrong... thought he was the Future...
Shame we never got to see him cement a regular place in the squad.
2285.jpg

Weird one indeed... I got this one totally wrong... thought he was the Future...
Shame we never got to see him cement a regular place in the squad.
2285.jpg
The odds of an Academy kid making it through are astronomical. This is a great example of a late program wash-out. There are many of them, but we never really notice them.

Is that supposed to be unusual? You can do it in the UK
From .Gov.Uk:

Licensing and approval
To produce spirits in the UK by distilling alcoholic liquids or by any other process - such as cracking ethylene gas - you’ll need:

• a distiller’s licence
  • approval for your plant and process
  • to account for and pay Spirits Duty to HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC)
Apply for a distillers licence
You should complete form DLA1 and send to the National Registration Unit. You’ll need a licence for every set of premises where you intend to produce spirits.

HMRC can decline an application if the largest still to be used has a capacity of less than 18 hectolitres.

However, HMRC may consider applications where such stills are to be used for commercial production, providing they are supported by a business plan.

If you're opening up a proper Distillery, fine. If you're a farmer in Co. Antrim making Poitin, or Whisky in Scotland, you will get done.

Back
Top Bottom