Nathan Oduwa

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Holy Shit!! This guy is so reminiscent of Neymar in his youth! Big words, I know! But this knack of always try to pull something outrageous is an absolute gift and requires a very quick footballing brain to pull off! With the right training and marketing, he can become a global star!! Hopefully doesn't get injured by all the brutes who defend against him because this guy has more footballing talent than they can ever dream off!

Is he a wide forward? Shame we're now pretty stacked in the department.

Scottish second division is fucking shit so not getting too carried away. But his raw talent is unquestionable and I hope he can keep it going once he gets a loan in a better league.

I imagine he'll get w championship loan next season or maybe even a promoted prem side if he continues to impress.

Then when we sell N'jie and son for being shit in 2 years time he can join the first team squad and become tottenham's messi.

Scottish second division is fucking shit so not getting too carried away. But his raw talent is unquestionable and I hope he can keep it going once he gets a loan in a better league.

I imagine he'll get w championship loan next season or maybe even a promoted prem side if he continues to impress.

Then when we sell N'jie and son for being shit in 2 years time he can join the first team squad and become tottenham's messi.
Don't see why he can't push for a squad place next year. He was ripping teams apart in our pre-season, so hopefully he signs a new deal when he's back and gets more pre-season games next season and fights his way into the squad like Mason has previously.

Don't see why he can't push for a squad place next year. He was ripping teams apart in our pre-season, so hopefully he signs a new deal when he's back and gets more pre-season games next season and fights his way into the squad like Mason has previously.

Thanks again for such wonderful insight, Two-Teams.
If I were to compare you with a TV pundit you'd be right up there with Steve Claridge.

Not getting carried away or anything... But Messi is Barca's Oduwa.

His start at Rangers has been exactly what you want in a loan. Gaining tons of confidence and experience while playing in front of 50,000 fans.

Rangers fans are talking about him in similar tones to a 14 year old One Direction fan. He has won the fans over to an unbelievable level and it is only September 6th. Long may this run continue.

He gets people up out their seats, there's a level of excitement whenever he gets the ball. The lad is benefitting from playing in a great atmosphere as the fans are behind the team 100% given the excellent style of play we have at the moment. It's also great to see that he almost always has a smile on his face and seems to love playing the game.

1a2fe8f91ad1794415c1ad441e138d8b.png

A video from the weekend and featuring Oduwa prominently.
I couldn't care less what you lads think of the quality of the opposition but we still know quality when we see it.

You have an absolute diamond with this boy.
Thanks for the loan......

Back
Top Bottom