New design

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Quite like it, was half expecting the header to stay in place when you scroll, but mostly because it's been something I've been putting into designs a lot lately. Can't be bothered to clear the cache, so the forum is still the old theme, but fuck it.

the header doesn't look like it's finished but other than that it's good. Post counts are meaningless as are reputation points. I'd just remove all that kind of stuff so anyone feels like they can post at any time and they're no more important or less so than anyone else.

Honestly? It's quality. Love it.

But one thing that I'd add would be a faint background to help keep it "together" when scrolling. But that's a minor thing.

11h3y2t.gif

I did play around with a background for a bit. I can see what you're saying but I think it still works having it open. It ties in with the main site like this as well.

Unread posts should be in the lighter blue and slightly bolder than the read ones. Might not be as obvious as the previous design though.

Q0u2z.jpg

hmmm, Chrome. Nice shiny things.

Good work case, figured that was you tinkering last night.

I've always been a bit meh about post counts anyway, I have many posts, and very few were worth reading, the numbers just highlighted that fact.

But do open a thread when Thelonius reaches 10K, just so we know.

:adegrin:

Back
Top Bottom