New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don’t mind it. Looks like a mix of a load of our old shirts. Most notably the 2 points from 8 games season!
Are you a masochist???

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Really like that one, hope it's legit!

The icing on the cake would have been an all yellow third kit!
Please please Nike, i wanna be a full kit wanker one more time before i die!!

And it's out of character from Footy Headlines to be so off on the home shirt, they are usually spot on.

Yeah, yellow would have been nice.

Instead we get mint green.

And this your honour, is why Nike aren't the problem.

It's a deliberate ploy to root out all the fake 'badge slapping' nonsense when you win...

There's gonna be plenty of players of various 'middle badge clubs' slapping the empty space where the badge USED to be next season...

If you're paying attention, you'll KNOW where the badge is!!!

It's a deliberate ploy to root out all the fake 'badge slapping' nonsense when you win...

There's gonna be plenty of players of various 'middle badge clubs' slapping the empty space where the badge USED to be next season...

If you're paying attention, you'll KNOW where the badge is!!!
Swap Nike and Spurs badges to opposite sides, and then watch a player sponsored by Addidas kiss a Nike badge.

Back
Top Bottom