New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Winning the best home kit trophy apparently

Shame the squad that fills it are utter shite. Fuck today is boring, where are our kit, player unveils which twitter has promised!

Their season has peaked in fucking July.

giphy.gif

Might well be an indication that the new kit is about to drop.
Who is this clumsy Cunt that keeps 'dropping' kits?
The same clumsy fucker who keeps dropping 'the base' no doubt!
Winning the best home kit trophy apparently

Shame the squad that fills it are utter shite. Fuck today is boring, where are our kit, player unveils which twitter has promised!

To be fair... it IS pretty nice...

But then again, a 9 year old is 'pretty nice' to a paedophile...
Don't make it fucking any less disgusting though, does it?

Who is this clumsy Cunt that keeps 'dropping' kits?
The same clumsy fucker who keeps dropping 'the base' no doubt!

To be fair... it IS pretty nice...

But then again, a 9 year old is 'pretty nice' to a paedophile...
Don't make it fucking any less disgusting though, does it?

They got to have some small joy. On the day they find out their finances are in total disarray and that they cannot even afford to buy Zaha from Palace.

I'm absolutely baffled why we've not released the new kit yet, and why we're announcing signings holding the old shirt. If you don't have a current shirt available, just don't bother with the shirt at all. Go with a scarf or something. It seems so shoddy

I'm absolutely baffled why we've not released the new kit yet, and why we're announcing signings holding the old shirt. If you don't have a current shirt available, just don't bother with the shirt at all. Go with a scarf or something. It seems so shoddy
Or just give them the Poch sitting with his arm around them treatment.

People actually care about the kit release?
Football shirts all look trashy anyway.
If it's white and has a Tottenham badge, yeah like every other mug I will buy a £60 tshirt.
Nike must love how people actually get excited about buying their over priced tat.
Fucking hell, I feel like AIA and Nike should be paying me to walk about advertising their brands for them. It's a weird one really.

People actually care about the kit release?
Football shirts all look trashy anyway.
If it's white and has a Tottenham badge, yeah like every other mug I will buy a £60 tshirt.
Nike must love how people actually get excited about buying their over priced tat.
Fucking hell, I feel like AIA and Nike should be paying me to walk about advertising their brands for them. It's a weird one really.
If you're not arsed, you're in the wrong thread.

If you're not arsed, you're in the wrong thread.

Mate, I have every Spurs home shirt since 1990 and will be buying whatever plastic crap they impose on me.
I think a thread about a new kit is not reserved exclusively for hype.

Back
Top Bottom