New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Reminds me of this picture, I also didn't think this would ever be the final design but guess it was in the end

LaK5wA6.jpg

Looks like a Jermaine Defoe era kit:

EQ_KrsMUwAECR4Q

Honestly it looks awful. The sleeves are clearly the worst part but one thing that sticks out is why have the plain white sleeves when the shirt itself isn't plain white?

Yuck.

Oh well. I'm looking forward to how the green kit might look, although usually the kits keep to some similar theme in patterns and stuff

That looks cheap and uncomfortable. Like it's made of the fabric they used a lot in the 90s.

Hopefully just a bad copy of the leaked design
I think that's the thing now...
All these 'trendy, 20-something Hipster' designers arw harking back to THEIR youth....
Which in this case, is circa 1998-2003!!

It's no different to me banging on about the sheer beauty if an Admiral 1977 kit, or the sheer class of Le Coq Sportif circa 1981....

It's just that quality has sunk some serious depths!

There's no way that is the new shirt. The stitching in spots looks so wonky, and seems way too early for the designs to be completed, prototypes produced and already leaked.

Maybe it is and I'm just rationalizing why it isn't because it is god awful.

Naaaah, that'll be a counterfeit. We've seen them before following kit leaks (even when the kit leaks ended up being wide of the mark).

On the positive side, we've often had great seasons when the kit's been shit:

- Clinched CL qualification in 2010 with the piss streaks.
- Learned to love the team again/the rise of Kane in Poch's first season wearing the cycling top.
- A motherfucking CL final in our horrible gradient shirt that didn't even match the white shorts in said competion.

The 20/21 league title is nailed on. Might as well etch our names on it when they present it to Liverpool in May March.
:mourweird:

I think that's the thing now...
All these 'trendy, 20-something Hipster' designers arw harking back to THEIR youth....
Which in this case, is circa 1998-2003!!

It's no different to me banging on about the sheer beauty if an Admiral 1977 kit, or the sheer class of Le Coq Sportif circa 1981....

It's just that quality has sunk some serious depths!
That's why those hipsters or whatever they are get paid the big bucks, because they know everything and have the best taste apparently 🙄

I don’t think it’s that bad apart from the navy patches. If it was just white with the funny pattern and the collar trim I’d quite like it. On your average fan it’s going to be even more of a shocker.

Back
Top Bottom