New Manager Poll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your pick as new manager?

• Laudrup

Votes: 33 13.1%
  • Klinsmann

Votes: 21 8.4%
  • Capello

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Hoddle

Votes: 23 9.2%
  • Redknapp

Votes: 8 3.2%
  • Luis Enrique

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Sherwood/Freund combo

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • Another PL manager

Votes: 9 3.6%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 49 19.5%
  • Anyone else

Votes: 58 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was looking at the betting odds for next manager and some of the names on the list are pure comic relief: Bergkamp, Jamie Redknapp, Tony Adams, even that cunt Thierry Henry is there. But my favourite by quite a margin is Souness, you just can't beat that.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/tottenham/next-permanent-manager
I know. Its fucking hilarious. The one that really had me in stitches was Tim Sherwood. Laughed so much my cup of tea started running out my nose. Hang on a minute......?

No mention of Lucien Favre at all?

I like the sound of Favre, but wouldn't he be a bit hard to tempt? We seem to be in the habit of demanding much, spending little, and firing rather quickly, after buying yet another set of shiny new toys to replace our best players every year. There's just very little opportunity here if you're not relatively sugardaddied (by that I mean your owners need to actually invest every year, even if that's only to Liverpool and Southampton levels rather City/Chelsea).

Heard from a good source it's Hoddle or Hiddink!! The same source told me on December the 2nd Avb would be gone after Liverpool regardless of the result! The source is very very close to the pair in charge at present.

I guess I'm just sulky because I was also made redundant today. Apart from the cutesy boyish looks that's something me and AVB have in common, although he is exactly £4,5m happier than me because my water heater went tits up on Saturday. Also, I think my gf is cheating on me.

I think I've just lost faith in people in general and the thought of "Glenn Hoddle's Blue and White Army" right now feels like warm mittens.
Chin up fella. You're a Spurs fan. People don't come better than you :ossie:

I guess I'm just sulky because I was also made redundant today. Apart from the cutesy boyish looks that's something me and AVB have in common, although he is exactly £4,5m happier than me because my water heater went tits up on Saturday. Also, I think my gf is cheating on me.

I think I've just lost faith in people in general and the thought of "Glenn Hoddle's Blue and White Army" right now feels like warm mittens.
Follow brother get in between the camels and that rough crew with the sheep .HE IS COMING:windy:We may have a problem finding a virgin round the lane

Back
Top Bottom