New Manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking hell mate, do you need to write an encyclopedia every time.....

THFC > Chelsea

Just click disagree next time and save yourself the bother. Your argument sucks.

To be fair it was a very valid point, well put. His argument was only let down by the fact he should know by now not to bother wasting so much time and energy articulating a point to a complete ignoramus.

To be fair it was a very valid point, well put. His argument was only let down by the fact he should know by now not to bother wasting so much time and energy articulating a point to a complete ignoramus.

Awwww, your tag team partner quit the forum did he so you are trying to find a new "argue with Sammy Friend"....

Tell you what...try making a Spurs related post once in a while

Straw man again, eh?

What was the word you used for people making up blatant lies?

That's right - cretin.

Haha...everything is a "straw man" to you isnt it when it makes you feel uncomfortable.

Blatant lies? hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

They have the same amount of trophies, with a bigger haul on the major trophies like league, & CL.

They more money due to the cunt Abramovich and can pay hugher wages and transfer fees.

They have a lot more fans gloabally (although I wouldn't mind betting 90% of them are rent-a-fans who joined after Roman did).

They have a bigger capacity stadium and, despite this , are discussing moving to a bugger one.

They have up until this past year had a slightly stronger squad (although by the end of this transfer window I reckon we will have the stronger one).

These are all factors in a recipe for a bigger club IMO.
Smoked Salmon 2012

Oh....I should add...hahahahahahahahaha

:adelol:

Awwww, your tag team partner quit the forum did he so you are trying to find a new "argue with Sammy Friend"....

Tell you what...try making a Spurs related post once in a while

Who's gone where?

I tried making a Spurs related post about how fucking awesome it was at Ledleys testimonial the other night...but the forum when tits up before I could hit 'post reply'.

Who's gone where?

I tried making a Spurs related post about how fucking awesome it was at Ledleys testimonial the other night...but the forum when tits up before I could hit 'post reply'.
Spammy wouldn't know about that. He couldn't be bothered to turn up and honour a club legend.

I'm quite worried by MoPo, watched a lot of Saints this season (my second team cause I live like 20 mins away from them) and I know they play nice football, but it seemed like Saints kept throwing away results with silly mistakes all season long. Especially against us, their defence looked incredibly average. His teams don't have that feeling of security when you watch them and especially with a defence as prone to making mistakes as ours (most mistakes that directly led to goals all season), this could repeat itself if he comes to us.

Maybe he was put off by the idea of a night where all Spurs fans could agree and enjoy themselves.

Oh look.....Salmon just accused someone of "batant lies" when they claimed he thought Chelsea were bigger than Spurs......and now its been proven that he did in fact say those words!

Lets ignore it!!

Could very well be another AVB/Ramos scenario. Anyway, if he comes then I hope he takes Lovren and Schneiderlin with him.

Not quite, he has prem experience or at least some and plays attacking football on thoses bases he is covered, AVB screwed up Chelsea and played nagative football and Ramos didn't have previous prem experience. Attacking football and prem experience are for me mostly essential. That being said FDB is the exception with Prem experience but that's because he is exceptional and I suppose he would be just about my first choice, but Pochenttino is fine with me.

Oh look.....Salmon just accused someone of "batant lies" when they claimed he thought Chelsea were bigger than Spurs......and now its been proven that he did in fact say those words!

Lets ignore it!!
Have you considered that maybe nobody gives a shit about whether or not you've won your latest argument? :harrylol:

Not quite, he has prem experience or at least some and plays attacking football on thoses bases he is covered, AVB screwed up Chelsea and played nagative football and Ramos didn't have previous prem experience. Attacking football and prem experience are for me mostly essential. That being said FDB is the exception with Prem experience but that's because he is exceptional and I suppose he would be just about my first choice, but Pochenttino is fine with me.
Personally I'm not buying any of the ITK at the moment. With LvG not yet signed up to Man U, and with other possible options out there, it's seems absurd if Levy rushes into this so quickly and just settles for the man who seems easiest to get. I think doing it that way will underwhelm a lot of fans and he surely must realise that he's increasingly losing peoples' support. He needs to make a good and considered decision. I don't see how a manager who has never gone anywhere near the CL can be expected to get us top four like Levy wants.

Back
Top Bottom