New Manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ajax didn't win the Eredivisie for six years before FDB came in and he won four on the trot while selling his best players every year. The six years before this three other teams won it, so there was no big rival suddenly disappearing either. And this was the first time ever Ajax won four in a row too.

Soooo not just a hipster.

Proper drop the mic, slowly walk off the stage moment. SPL and Eredivise isn't comparable IMO. Eredivise is much tougher.

Ajax didn't win the Eredivisie for six years before FDB came in and he won four on the trot while selling his best players every year. The six years before this three other teams won it, so there was no big rival suddenly disappearing either. And this was the first time ever Ajax won four in a row too.

Soooo not just a hipster.
The two aren't mutually exclusive

Last week I was sure it was Poch, but if that was the case I reckon it'd been done by now.

FdB was away with Ajax last week, back now, they've had time to talk and it's gone very very quiet, especially on Poch front.

CL loss or no, Ancelloti charges like £7m a year to manage, we won't pay that, and I doubt he'd come – after Real, we would be a step down. More likely to go for a money job like Monaco.

In short, I can se De Boer happening. I'm happy with that.

daniellevyheadshot_576x324.jpg

Back
Top Bottom