New Spurs kit (unveiled July 12)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Re: New Spurs kit

I never like any of them when they're first released but no doubt one will make it into my cupboard by the end of next season.

S.L.R said:
Ramsingh said:
BrooklynYid said:

How would that work with numbers/lettering.
People would choose get to it plain and surely the club would lose money somewhere?

I'm just going to simply way till the club release it.

Was thinking the same.
I typically don't get names/numbers on the back. I still have a pony judas kit I can't even get rid of on ebay. :vdvcry:

BrooklynYid said:
I typically don't get names/numbers on the back. I still have a pony judas kit I can't even get rid of on ebay. :vdvcry:

Turn it inside out, turn an iron on, and iron over the C-U-N-T-B-E-L-L, the letters will fall off, then do the number, then stick on ebay.

I keep hearing mix things about the sponsor....wasn't it expired and are we not supposed to get a new sponsor. Unless we renewed it but I really hope not because I hate the sponsor logo...

It could be that, without CL, we can't really get a massive sponsorship deal, which we would want for the stadium. Could be putting it off a year and just extending the current ones.

Raitei said:
It could be that, without CL, we can't really get a massive sponsorship deal, which we would want for the stadium. Could be putting it off a year and just extending the current ones.

Dammit ... really hate that Aurasma font ! :vdvcry:

SinghYid said:
Raitei said:

What, the old one or the new one?
aurasma%2Blogo2.png

MKYid said:
SinghYid said:
Raitei said:

What, the old one or the new one?
aurasma%2Blogo2.png

There's a new one? ...looks like Harry Potter messed around with that one :ledleylick:

But I guess I hate both of them

Posted a while back I think, a mock up someone did If I remember correctly. Means nothing.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/louiswoodley/status/217634782484500482[/tweet]

all togther now-

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!

BrooklynYid said:

all togther now-

Too much Navy!!!!

(I jest, it's farking lovely!!)

1882 said:
BrooklynYid said:

all togther now-

Too much Navy!!!!

Give it a minute- someone will moan about something.

BrooklynYid said:
1882 said:
BrooklynYid said:

all togther now-

Too much Navy!!!!

Give it a minute- someone will moan about something.[/quote :vdv: same as last season just with a Under Armour badge where the Puma one was

Back
Top Bottom