New Spurs Shop

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sounds like the ideal location.
Full kit wanker culture. Spurs heart land. Plenty of people too lazy to go into London.
Reckon it will do well there.

The one in Chelmsford shut down a couple of months back, which was a shame as it was always good for picking up some out-of-date training gear.

spurs heartland? i've always had it down as woolwich terrority, not proper Herts anyway.
Um, not sure. Woolwich infest most places sadly but I think Spurs still hold pretty strong around there.
It's not quite as Spursy as Hertford or Cheshunt I guess but why is Stevenage not "proper Herts"?

Um, not sure. Woolwich infest most places sadly but I think Spurs still hold pretty strong around there.
It's not quite as Spursy as Hertford or Cheshunt I guess but why is Stevenage not "proper Herts"?
I know what he means.

Herts has huge regional differences - as far west as Tring, as far east as Bishops Stortford, as far south as north London, as far north as Harpenden in the western part, but stretching right up to Royston in the eastern part.

It includes historic towns (like St Albans, Ware, Hertford, Hitchin and Harpenden), new towns (like Stevenage) and garden cities (like Welwyn and Letchworth). It feels like 'Home Counties' in parts, similar to Cambridgeshire in other parts, London in other parts, etc.

I suppose one's definition of 'proper Herts' depends on which part you're most familiar with.

For example, I remember @ Kris Kris saying how shit Herts was, but it's one of the most affluent counties in the country and has the most expensive town in Britain for property.

The one in Chelmsford shut down a couple of months back, which was a shame as it was always good for picking up some out-of-date training gear.

One in Chelmsford was always going to closed down, he staff always looked proper fucking depressed and it was usually empty, always gooner mongs chucking bootles and pissing over it on a night out. Cunts.

Thanks for the geopraphy lesson Schoolboy... but I've actually lived in most of those places! Could say the same about most counties IMO.
Hertfordshire as a whole is pretty Spursy but it's always going to share with Woolwich and to a lesser extent the other London clubs.

Thanks for the geopraphy lesson Schoolboy... but I've actually lived in most of those places! Could say the same about most counties IMO.
Hertfordshire as a whole is pretty Spursy but it's always going to share with Woolwich and to a lesser extent the other London clubs.
I just mean I knew what he meant about Stevenage not being 'proper' Herts, as one's definition depends on where you're most familiar with.

The one in Enfield does a decent bit of business. Prices are outrageous though. Got the car air freshener and the stick on jersey for the back window and it cost me around £15.

When I was at school you'd get all the cunty Woolwich fans going in there at lunch and asking to see the trophy cabinet. Haha jokes on you now cunts....

Off subject but they just opened a "Perfect Fried Chicken" in town now. The descent to a shithole begins..

:goonermong:

One in Chelmsford was always going to closed down, he staff always looked proper fucking depressed and it was usually empty, always gooner mongs chucking bootles and pissing over it on a night out. Cunts.

That's because it was well out the way. A little birdy tells me that when they were offered money for the shop space as part of the revamping of that end of town, they were more than happy to take the money and run.

#ITK

:sneaky::sneaky:
The one in Enfield does a decent bit of business. Prices are outrageous though. Got the car air freshener and the stick on jersey for the back window and it cost me around £15.

When I was at school you'd get all the cunty Woolwich fans going in there at lunch and asking to see the trophy cabinet. Haha jokes on you now cunts....

Off subject but they just opened a "Perfect Fried Chicken" in town now. The descent to a shithole begins..

:goonermong:
the town became a shithole some years ago mate!.. moved out from bhp 8 years ago.. to guess where!!.. just south of Stevenage!... :).. more than happy...nice area, great people around me & good pubs, some top yids up this way as well. :dude::sneaky:
looks like thfc marketing have done there homework!.. no point trying to sell shirts in inner city londonistan/londonski.. when your core support aint there anymore but is somewhere else.

seems more & more spurs up here... mostly from people who've done exactly the same as me... moved from north London to north herts...

Last edited by a moderator:
:sneaky::sneaky:
the town became a shithole some years ago mate!.. moved out from bhp 8 years ago.. to guess where!!.. just south of Stevenage!... :).. more than happy...nice area, great people around me & good pubs, some top yids up this way as well. :dude::sneaky:
looks like thfc marketing have done there homework!.. no point trying to sell shirts in inner city londonistan/londonski.. when your core support aint there anymore but is somewhere else.

seems more & more spurs up here... mostly from people who've done exactly the same as me... moved from north London to north herts...

The poor ones that can't afford to live in nice places of north london anymore and want to sell up. Or the ones that are a little scared of how their part of London has changed and sell up. And the ukips and sad torys. Not a dig. And I'm sure one day I will leave the smoke. But you are incorrect there is not a huge support in north london and London for Spurs.

Horses for courses mate but I'm not ready to be leave the most vibrant part of the world yet. You're old and I understand and sympathise that places of your youth are gone. But a place like London is always going to change.

The Muslims are not taking over London. And yes the Russians investing. But the biggest curse on social housing here is maggies chums owning over a third of our former council houses voted in by your generation so ou could own a house so you could upsticks and move away when you wanted.

Don't be a moron mate.

Anyway.

You would love Barbados. It's like a part of England that is stuck in the seventies. Amazing place.

The poor ones that can't afford to live in nice places of north london anymore and want to sell up. Or the ones that are a little scared of how their part of London has changed and sell up. And the ukips and sad torys. Not a dig. And I'm sure one day I will leave the smoke. But you are incorrect there is not a huge support in north london and London for Spurs.

Horses for courses mate but I'm not ready to be leave the most vibrant part of the world yet. You're old and I understand and sympathise that places of your youth are gone. But a place like London is always going to change.

The Muslims are not taking over London. And yes the Russians investing. But the biggest curse on social housing here is maggies chums owning over a third of our former council houses voted in by your generation so ou could own a house so you could upsticks and move away when you wanted.

Don't be a moron mate.

Anyway.

You would love Barbados. It's like a part of England that is stuck in the seventies. Amazing place.
Am I supposed to slit my wrists now or...I'm confused.

Don't be a moron mate.

Anyway.

nah!,, bardados is southend with coconuts & ... antigua is much a nicer island & as are nevis , st lucia & dominica among others..
I go into London everday, I employ Londoners, am from bethnal green originally & I think I have an eye for whats happenend to the place and thats probably whats kept me profitable. ... yeah i'm old but if it wernt for me lots of young uns wouldn't have gainful employment including recent immigrants .. with all due respect stop apologising for your generations lack of bollocks mate & blaming mine.

moron!.. no just someone who doesn't believe in the "all for one one for all" political stance you do.
only one person is going to help you & that's you.
as for the lodonistan/londonski quip.. that what is was!.. get a sense of humour mate.
the slightest hint of anything to the center/ right on here & your either ukip, edl or racist.... fuck off .

Last edited by a moderator:
moved out from bhp 8 years ago.. to guess where!!.. just south of Stevenage!... :).. more than happy...nice area, great people around me & good pubs, some top yids up this way as well.

You must be quite close to me, I agree great pubs & plenty of Tottenham to be found in them, but there is still fair few Gooners, something like 3 Woolwich pubs within 3 miles of each other.
I also know tons who've moved from North London to Herts, you're right it is/was a trend for people to move from Tottenham/Wood Green/ Edmonton to Cheshunt/Potters Bar/Stevenage etc.

You must be quite close to me, I agree great pubs & plenty of Tottenham to be found in them, but there is still fair few Gooners, something like 3 Woolwich pubs within 3 miles of each other.
I also know tons who've moved from North London to Herts, you're right it is/was a trend for people to move from Tottenham/Wood Green/ Edmonton to Cheshunt/Potters Bar/Stevenage etc.

agree mate.. course theres loads of goons..no problem with that. but I was just commenting on how many spurs are in this area now.. you've also noticed.

nah!,, bardados is southend with coconuts... antigua is much a nicer island & as are nevis , st lucia & dominica among others
I go into London everday, I employ Londoners am from bethnal green originally & I think I have an eye for whats happenend to the place and .thats probably whats kept me profitable. ... yeah i'm old but if it wernt for me lots of young uns wouldn't have gainful employment including recent immigrants .. with all due respect stop apologising for your generations lack of bollocks mate & blaming mine.

moron!.. no just someone who doesn't believe in the "all for one one for all" political stance you do.
only one person is going to help you & that's you.

Your last line sums you up mate. (I got to where I am with lots of help from family and friends) anyone that says no one helps them otherwise is a prick.

And your first line shows you as a moron. (Southend? Are you trying to be comical, it doesn't come over very well)

Your bullshit middle shows you are a liar. Maybe I'm being aggressive because I've just watched batman whilst taking little, painful shits or maybe I've finally seen the light and the other posters are correct and you are a dick? Why did you change your name? Was it because of the enormous amount of neg reps you received from 'young 'uns'? All who seem to know more than you and you wanted a fresh start to the season?

I don't know. I was taught respect for my elders.

But you pal. Well basically I think you are cock. A wrinkled old walnut whip.

Fuck off.

Back
Top Bottom