New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There are full length videos of previous P!nk shows on YouTube. It is real vaudeville stuff. Whether you like her music or not the effort she puts into the thing is impressive. I think she has a great rock voice personally.

I might have mentioned this, but it's not a new stadium.
Memphis has 2 river crossings over the Mississippi River. The last one opened in 1973. It is still called The New Bridge.

The big discussion now is what we will call the replacement, currently under design, for The Old Bridge. Current favorite is The New Old Bridge. Which will, of course, require the renaming of The New Bridge to The Old New Bridge.

It will be the new stadium for a while yet.
My Dad and Uncle referred to to the east stand as the new stand,right up until the west stand was rebuilt in the early 80s
And that was built in 1934....

Was thinking the same, I always referred to the "West Stand" as the new one from the 80's

I guess this will be the "New Stadium", until the next one is built..........

Memphis has 2 river crossings over the Mississippi River. The last one opened in 1973. It is still called The New Bridge.

The big discussion now is what we will call the replacement, currently under design, for The Old Bridge. Current favorite is The New Old Bridge. Which will, of course, require the renaming of The New Bridge to The Old New Bridge.
William the Conqueror built a wooden castle in Monkchester (Munucceaster), on the river Tyne. in 1080.
The town was henceforth known as Novum Castellum or New Castle.

Back
Top Bottom