NEW T-Shirts

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

T-Shirts - 1st March UPDATE

Oh, and if you've got them please send in a photo... We might do a 'exotic' location/TFC Abroad competition

If you can get a photo of yourself in a Chicco tshirt, whilst actually standing next to Chicco Nare, you win the Internet forever more...

Re: T-Shirts - 1st March UPDATE

2qjab7t.jpg

and that's a fact!

I love the fact that the TFC crew are using personalized woolly hats, to shield their identities from us the huddled masses, instead of the generic black bars.

Oh, Caseling, you trendsetter you. :harrysmile:

I need to get a Chicco shirt, to make all my other T-shirts feel inadequate. It'll have to wait until next pay sadly.

Ordered the Chicco and Blue FC one today, hopefully be here in time for the semi final, will aim to get Chicco wandering down Wembley Way.

Now just need to get some bad-ass aviators to finish the look.

T-Shirts - 1st March UPDATE

Chicco emailed me today. Can't believe the t-shirt. Described it as "so cool"

Best bit was he finished the email with....

"ADEBAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRACE."

Which I thought was a nice touch.

In all serious, I love that he's looking out for our results

Back
Top Bottom