NEW T-Shirts

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Re: T-Shirts - 1st March UPDATE

92e5w.jpg

:crouch:

In other news I've just ordered said 'Gooners eat babies T shirt' (not because of the near orbital planets above) and the Chico one...Question is, will it get here in time for the Chelscum game?

Chicco and TFC t-shirts arrived!! Looks like I will be heading down Wembley Way with the TFC logo on display.

A bit of FYI. Just in case people were wondering difference between T shirt and Classic T Shirt. I know I wasn't when I ordered them.

Both in the same size XL, Chicco one (classic T) is too big for me so no Wembley appearance for Mr Nare, the blue TFC one is a slimmer fit. Neck is also a bit less tight fitting on the blue one.

Fucking Gok Wan motherfuckers!!!

T-Shirts - 1st March UPDATE

Yep - I found that. Order the classic t-shirts smaller than you normally would. I got a large but should have got a medium.

If you are borderline large medium, get the medium if it is a classic T-Shirt

Back
Top Bottom